Chapman vs USC vs CSUF vs CDU Postbac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amdocahe

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I recently got accepted into the USC and Chapman postbac programs and will have my Cal State Fullerton and Charles Drew postbac interviews in the next couple of days. I've done a lot of digging in the forum with regard to the aforementioned postbacs but there aren't a lot of recent threads about them.

My thought process is as follows:

USC vs Chapman = USC (They have similar program costs so if I'm going to cash out, USC seems like a better choice)

As for USC vs CSUF vs CDU, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I'm currently working as a full-time residential counselor for an alcohol and drug rehab center in Malibu. I'm getting a lot of clinical hours through this job and the doctors there are all very supportive and let me shadow them once a week. USC and CSUF, as two-year programs, will allow me to keep working there. CDU, as a one-year program, wont. USC is also the closest to where I live. The deciding factor, at this point, is the quality of instruction. Any thoughts?

Thanks again!

Members don't see this ad.