Character count

Started by bluesTank
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bluesTank

Zombie
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

The TCOM secondary essays specify a limit of 1000 characters or less, but dont say whether that includes spaces or not. It was already to cut it down, what do yall think? I am good on char's without spaces counted, but i'm over with spaces count.

Thanks
 
Hey guys,

The TCOM secondary essays specify a limit of 1000 characters or less, but dont say whether that includes spaces or not. It was already to cut it down, what do yall think? I am good on char's without spaces counted, but i'm over with spaces count.

Thanks

I don't know specifically about TCOM, but for all the other secondaries I've had to do, "characters" implied characters with spaces.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tmdsas should have a strict character count instead of that 62 lines / 80 cpl

its hard to gauge the actual character limit