Charles Univ.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marrina

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm from Russia. I'm a student of Medical Academy for 4 years already. I'd like to get some information about Charles Univ. Our system of education is different (in Russia and in Europe, I mean). So i'll be happy to know something about the system in Charles Univ.If there any chanse to transfer there from Russia without loosing time that i've studded in Russia? How Can I do that? Thanks beforehand!
P.S. Also it would be interesting to get acquanted with students of this univ.

Members don't see this ad.

You should take a look at another thread that discusses Charles Univ.

http://www.studentdoctor.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=47067

I'm sure its a fine school and all, but be careful with whom you speak and meet. As you know, you will be a foreigner in a foreign land and there are all sorts of individuals who may try to take advantage of the situation. The Americans there may or may not be shady. Think about why an American who has access to all sorts of schools, U.S., Caribbean, UK, Ireland, Australia, etc. would want to go to school in Czechoslovakia. Just be careful and keep an eye out as some people may not be what they seem.

I wish you the best of luck in your medical career!

BBo

hey there.

i am a student at charles, and i would be happy to answer any questions. i don't know anything about the transfer rules, so check out the website for that: www.lf1.cuni.cz

if you have any questions post them here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks a lot everyone for not ignoring me. It's too late now, I'd better go to bed, but tomorrow i'll come again and i hope i'll meet you here.