Charles University In Czech Republic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hishaamtariq

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, so I'll be joining Charles University, First Faculty of Medicine, I've noticed that theres quite a few posts here about the university but they seem to be really outdated and some may even be upto 8 years old. So anyway, Any piece of advice from anyone already studying there? What are the career prospects after you're done? I'm a Non-EU student.

Also, is anyone else joining in the upcoming year? Would love to get in touch with some students, Cheers!

Members don't see this ad.

Non-EU? If you're from north america, going to this university would be an awful decision- I would consider your options before committing to this school.

Hey, so I'll be joining Charles University, First Faculty of Medicine, I've noticed that theres quite a few posts here about the university but they seem to be really outdated and some may even be upto 8 years old. So anyway, Any piece of advice from anyone already studying there? What are the career prospects after you're done? I'm a Non-EU student.

Also, is anyone else joining in the upcoming year? Would love to get in touch with some students, Cheers!
I have been looking into this uni aswell. What research have you done and why did you choose it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Non-EU? If you're from north america, going to this university would be an awful decision- I would consider your options before committing to this school.

Would you recommend it for EU citizen? I've been looking into this one and Martin in Slovakia. Advices are appreciated.

My cousin is at a medical school in Italy, he is Italian though. Many of his fellow classmates are EU citizens. You guys have it lucky because you can practice anywhere in the EU with an earned degree. Look into the Italian English medical schools- they are extremely cheap and have a solid reputation.

I've never really heard about anyone going to Italy, interesting. Is there any other unis you got any thoughts on? Like Martin in Slovakia?

I do happen to be Non-EU however not from North America.

I have been looking into this uni aswell. What research have you done and why did you choose it?

I have a few friends studying there and they've told me that its a good option, The teaching is good and Prague is a good city(by a good city I mean things are organized and maintained) , the university ranks 151 for medicine and is a well reputed one in the Czech Republic.