Charleston wv

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey, guys I just got accepted, !!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Congratulations Memphis!! I remember you asking earlier in the forums if there was something you can do to increase your chances...did you do anything? Because I still haven't heard anything yet and if there's something I can do, please let me know! Thanks!

Actually I didnt do anything different except praying, I kept calling but no one would respond or even return my call untill the assisstant dean called me last week and told me I have been accepted. Remember they said they were going to reviewv applications at the end of april, they actually started last week so keep your fingers crossed

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info...if you don't mind me asking, what are your stats? Thank you again and I'll keep waiting anxiously..!

anyone gone for interviews here yet?

Hey lsexie, yes, I interviewed here on Feb 6 and havent heard back yet.... how bout u? I think the admissions committee is supposed to have met some time this week for their decisions... anyone know? And I think there is a more recent thread for this year's applicants too...

Hey lsexie, yes, I interviewed here on Feb 6 and havent heard back yet.... how bout u? I think the admissions committee is supposed to have met some time this week for their decisions... anyone know? And I think there is a more recent thread for this year's applicants too...
i interviewed 28th of feb, i think it takes bout 5 weeks to hear back from dem :( dats so long !!! i was not able to find a more recent thread tho