You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Chatham DPT 2020-2021 Cycle
Started by dptgal98
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
cxm98
Full Member
I just got the invite today! I interviewed for another school earlier in September and my biggest takeaway was to relax and be yourself. I did *some* interview prep regarding questions I could’ve been asked (found lots of stuff on google) but the main points of conversation were my shadowing experiences, my goals and my interests!
I just got the invite today! I interviewed for another school earlier in September and my biggest takeaway was to relax and be yourself. I did *some* interview prep regarding questions I could’ve been asked (found lots of stuff on google) but the main points of conversation were my shadowing experiences, my goals and my interests!
thank you so much!! I can’t believe it’s 3 hours online. Best of luck to you 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cris_Prospective
New Member
Congrats! that’s really exciting to hear . I’ll be interviewing the same day too. I’ve practiced recording myself with a few sample questions and it has really seemed to help ease some nerves and catch myself on a few word ticks like “ums “ and bettering my overall eye contact. Beyond that a few mock interviews dont hurt as long as you’re not getting to the point where you’re memorizing things and loosing a sense of self from what Ive been told and experience.
wish us all the best! We‘re this far in and we‘re both capable and qualified 🙂
wish us all the best! We‘re this far in and we‘re both capable and qualified 🙂
cxm98
Full Member
@Cris_Prospective @cxm98 hey guys! What session are you guys in? Mine is at 3 pm!
yikes I didn’t know there was more than one session 🤣 I’m 3pm as well!
Cris_Prospective
New Member
Neither did I , hahaha. Same here. 3pm start time 🙂
D
deleted1080929
Did you guys receive any updates from the faculty?
No, we should hear back by Wednesday.Did you guys receive any updates from the faculty?
D
deleted1080929
They postponed my decision until late January 🙁
Are the 40 seats filled already?
Are the 40 seats filled already?
They postponed my decision until late January 🙁
Are the 40 seats filled already?
Same! At least we weren’t denied and still have a chance!
I got my acceptance today, but I will likely be attending another school. They only sent out acceptances and said they are still working on formal admissions letters. I’m going to wait and see what information that contains and make my final decision based off of that!
Have you been accepted to other schools?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cxm98
Full Member
I have one other acceptance and just interviewed for another school last week. I’m still waiting to hear back from three others, as well.Have you been accepted to other schools?
I have one other acceptance and just interviewed for another school last week. I’m still waiting to hear back from three others, as well.
Congrats on your acceptance and good luck I on the others!
paigevictoria
New Member
Did anyone hear an update since the last email about if you were still interested went out ?
paigevictoria
New Member
same here