Chatham DPT 2020-2021 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dptgal98

Reaction score
Hello! I just received an invitiation to interview at Chatham University next weekend and would like to know if anyone had tips on the interview process. This will be my first interview for any school, so any advice would help calm my nerves!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I just got the invite today! I interviewed for another school earlier in September and my biggest takeaway was to relax and be yourself. I did *some* interview prep regarding questions I could’ve been asked (found lots of stuff on google) but the main points of conversation were my shadowing experiences, my goals and my interests!

I just got the invite today! I interviewed for another school earlier in September and my biggest takeaway was to relax and be yourself. I did *some* interview prep regarding questions I could’ve been asked (found lots of stuff on google) but the main points of conversation were my shadowing experiences, my goals and my interests!

thank you so much!! I can’t believe it’s 3 hours online. Best of luck to you :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! that’s really exciting to hear . I’ll be interviewing the same day too. I’ve practiced recording myself with a few sample questions and it has really seemed to help ease some nerves and catch myself on a few word ticks like “ums “ and bettering my overall eye contact. Beyond that a few mock interviews dont hurt as long as you’re not getting to the point where you’re memorizing things and loosing a sense of self from what Ive been told and experience.

wish us all the best! We‘re this far in and we‘re both capable and qualified :)

There’s an 8-11, 12-3, then 3-6. I feel like we got a good timeframe! I’m getting nervous because it’s almost here!

They postponed my decision until late January :(
Are the 40 seats filled already?

I got my acceptance today, but I will likely be attending another school. They only sent out acceptances and said they are still working on formal admissions letters. I’m going to wait and see what information that contains and make my final decision based off of that!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my acceptance today, but I will likely be attending another school. They only sent out acceptances and said they are still working on formal admissions letters. I’m going to wait and see what information that contains and make my final decision based off of that!

Have you been accepted to other schools?

Have you been accepted to other schools?
I have one other acceptance and just interviewed for another school last week. I’m still waiting to hear back from three others, as well.

I have one other acceptance and just interviewed for another school last week. I’m still waiting to hear back from three others, as well.

Congrats on your acceptance and good luck I on the others!

I got an email on Saturday asking if I still had strong interest in the program. The admissions committee was scheduled to convene on Tuesday. More decisions should be coming out no later than Monday the 25th!

Did anyone hear an update since the last email about if you were still interested went out ?

I just withdrew my seat from Chatham, hopefully this helps movement on the waitlist! Good luck and don't get discouraged!