Chatham Priority Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yinzer94

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know any details about the priority waitlist compared to the regular waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

I got an email yesterday saying I was on the wait list. But I didn't even get an interview. Anyone else in this position and have any idea how that could happen??

I was also placed in the priority waitlist. I think that people who interviewed were placed on the priority waitlist and the people that didn't interview were placed on the regular waitlist

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
how many were interviewed?

I'm not positive, but I would guess around 120+

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I was notified that I was on the priority waitlist on 1/18/17. Today I was offered a seat in the program, but declined, so they seem to be working their way through the priority waitlist. They also gave me less than 24 hours to notify them if I was interested or decline. With that being said, they should move through the list rather quickly. Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
I was notified that I was on the priority waitlist on 1/18/17. Today I was offered a seat in the program, but declined, so they seem to be working their way through the priority waitlist. They also gave me less than 24 hours to notify them if I was interested or decline. With that being said, they should move through the list rather quickly. Best of luck!
Where have you decided to attend?? Thanks for letting everyone know! If you wouldn't mind, would you share your stats?

Where have you decided to attend?? Thanks for letting everyone know! If you wouldn't mind, would you share your stats?
Major: Dance and Psychology
Undergraduate GPA: 3.66
Post Baccalaureate GPA: 3.80
Prerequisite GPA: 3.77
GRE: 144; 145; 3.0 These are very low but didn't seem to give me too much trouble.
Observation Hours: 100 outpatient 30 inpatient

These stats are by no means the greatest, so maybe Chatham really took into consideration interview day. I will most likely be attending LSU Shreveport. I hope you hear back soon if Chatham is your first choice :)

Does anyone know how many people are on the priority waitlist