Jul 29, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Occupational Therapy
Hello!
If anyone has interviewed with Chatham University's OTD program any tips and general advice would be greatly appreciated! I was wondering what kind of questions I should expect as it is one of my first interviews for OT school! It's a three-hour-long process so I'm pretty nervous! Thanks so much in advance

Sep 28, 2020
Status (Visible)
Hi, I am also interviewing with Chatham on Saturday so I wanted to hop on this thread! I think I am just going to prepare for the basic questions and hope for the best:

What is OT?
Why do you want to go into OT?
What makes a good OT?
Discuss your relevant OT experiences
How do you handle stress?
Why this program specifically? (and so on...)

I have no clue what to expect for the written section so I don't think we can really prepare much for that.

Good luck!!

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 29, 2020
Status (Visible)
Hi, I am also interviewing with Chatham on Saturday so I wanted to hop on this thread! I think I am just going to prepare for the basic questions and hope for the best:

What is OT?
Why do you want to go into OT?
What makes a good OT?
Discuss your relevant OT experiences
How do you handle stress?
Why this program specifically? (and so on...)

I have no clue what to expect for the written section so I don't think we can really prepare much for that.

Good luck!!

Thank you!! Good luck to you too!

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.