Cheap MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KrazyKid

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey I won an auction for a Kaplan prep course and the price I won it at is $825...I was just wondering what you guys thought...are they pretty good teachers? /course? I think the reg. price is like 1100-1300...or so...maybe more..I heard they're raising prices in April.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Krazy Kid
I took Kaplan, and i Think that it is a fairly decent prep course. There are tons of practise questions, as well you have access to a lot of verbal sections which I found to be really useful. Also, the practise exams I found really helped out! You'll probably find, as I've notice with many people, that the Kaplan material is tough, but I found that this really helped me out a lot because I felt confident about all the sections on the MCAT. Also, I know maybe people that take Kaplan again if they don't do well the first time because the second time around it only costs $100 or something like that. Keep up with the questions, do tons of them in your spare time, and I think you will definitely find it useful!!!!

Yes, a good price if it's for the complete course. Good luck. --Trek