You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
cheap place to buy scrubs?
Started by UCLA KoreanDude
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
check out allheart.com or amazon. They have decent scrub sets for ~$15. If you need them by tomorrow then check near a local hospital. Usually there will be a medical supplies/apparel store nearby. $50 is way too much for a pair of scrubs.
If you need them right away look at walmart, or head to the closest mall because there's usually a uniform store of some sort. My mom has had good luck with uniformadvantage.com. Their stuff is cheap and their shipping is super fast.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Recently I saw them at Costco. It seemed like a pretty good deal. I don't remember what they cost, but remember seeing them fairly inexpensive and a good brand
Recently I saw them at Costco. It seemed like a pretty good deal. I don't remember what they cost, but remember seeing them fairly inexpensive and a good brand
Costco?
yeah. Costco. The one in San Francisco at least.
I just steal mine from the hospital I used to work at. 😳
Me too. they make for great PJs.
I just thought I'd resurrect this thread. I checked out the websites listed here. I didn't find any good deals. I was wanting to spend about $10 per set. Anybody know any other sites besides the ones listed?
I just thought I'd resurrect this thread. I checked out the websites listed here. I didn't find any good deals. I was wanting to spend about $10 per set. Anybody know any other sites besides the ones listed?
They're expensive, but some of the nicest scrubs I've ever worn:
www.gelscrubs.com
[pj];6119263 said:
Thanks-- do you know how much shipping is (normal, ground) and how long approximately it takes?
Hi, I was going to buy the UCLA scrub set today, but it costs over 50$ 😱
Can anyone suggest a cheap place to buy the scrubs?
since when was 50$ for clothes expensive? 😕
since when was 50$ for clothes expensive? 😕
$50 is pretty expensive.. for a T-shirt.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'll pay $3k for a suit, but can't remember the last time i ever "purchased" a t-shirt. those are something you get for free by participating in basketball tournaments and such...
1
135892
I agree, these really are pretty nice
Hi, I was going to buy the UCLA scrub set today, but it costs over 50$ 😱
Can anyone suggest a cheap place to buy the scrubs?
What do you need it for? Anatomy lab? Take whatever POS leftovers you get from M2s when you matriculate. There is really no need to pay for them. Get what you can for free.
[pj];6119263 said:
I did a search to see if anybody else had experience with this site and came up with this one:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=293610
I think that I may have ordered some scrubs from them a while ago and can't recall any problems.
Thanks-- do you know how much shipping is (normal, ground) and how long approximately it takes?
$I'm not exactly sure, but I think shipping was in the $6-7 range. As for length, I can't really remember, but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary (not too long). Sorry for the lack of specifics, but if you're not in too much of a hurry it's an alright deal.
hey ... theres a cheap scrub store in westwood
Are you talking about the one across the street from taco bell near the theaters and Starbucks?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 16
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 1K
