PLAN TO ENROLL/COMMIT TO ENROLL MED SCHOOL QUESTIONS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So for plan to enroll, if I don’t click this for any med school by April 30th, will they resign my acceptance? I am nervous because I have one acceptance right now, but I am still waiting to hear back from other schools, which I would assume would be after April 30th. I don’t want those other schools to see the “plan to enroll” and not offer anything if that makes sense. What should I do?
 
So for plan to enroll, if I don’t click this for any med school by April 30th, will they resign my acceptance? I am nervous because I have one acceptance right now, but I am still waiting to hear back from other schools, which I would assume would be after April 30th. I don’t want those other schools to see the “plan to enroll” and not offer anything if that makes sense. What should I do?
AAMC sent out an email to all applicants with acceptances today which discusses this in detail, so go spend some time reading that.

Short answer is at least mark 1 as PTE by April 30.
 
AAMC sent out an email to all applicants with acceptances today which discusses this in detail, so go spend some time reading that.

Short answer is at least mark 1 as PTE by April 30.
I got that email today but I definitely don’t have an acceptance, so I think all applicants received the email.