Cheapest Out of State PT schools

Started by dpt2k16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dpt2k16

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! Was looking at some options of PT schools and it is taking a long time to go through the entire list of out of state PT schools and look up price. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or schools they knew of that were among the cheap ones.
 
Hello! Was looking at some options of PT schools and it is taking a long time to go through the entire list of out of state PT schools and look up price. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or schools they knew of that were among the cheap ones.
Try this link for a start: How Much Does Each PT School Cost?

BTW, I actually cut-and-paste the table below the map into Excel, then cross-reference against a separate Excel I have with averge GPA,s and GRE's.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tennessee State University I believe has the cheapest in-state tuition in the country. If you lived here for a year to gain residency, you would come out with very little debt.
 
Arkansas state university. I believe if you have a 3.0 or 3.5 GPA you might qualify for instate tuition which is very cheap. If I’m not mistaken is less than 60k