Cheat sheet for MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ladysmanfelpz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know many people would quickly write out a cheat sheet prior to the old MCAT exam including many equations used in the physics equations, chemistry and other simple bio equations such has hardy-weinberg, constants and other tidbits such as wavelengths. Is anyone doing something similar for this MCAT?

I was thinking right off the bat listing all the aminos and to what class they belong. Maybe some formulas as well. What about psych? Kohlberg vs erikson, or Schacter Singer vs cannon bard type stuff.

List what you got or what you plan to write down right away on the scratch paper provided.

Members don't see this ad.

All amino acids in categories (non-polar, basic, etc.) with 3 letter names and 1 letter names. All physics equations. A few P/S stuff like the ones you listed. It takes me about 8.5 min to do all that

Not trying to jack your cheat sheet, but I already had one made for the old MCAT, but the physics is much different for this one. What includes your all?

I'll have to pull mine out and I'm guessing I may be able to short it a lil bit

I took the old mcat too and my physics stuff hasn't changed. I still write down all the formulas I could ever need. I write down optics and fluids and electricity stuff first though because that seems more high yield

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I found mine. And good call. I have velocity stuff first and other things I that aren't too high yield. Will most likely rearrange those and add some biochem and psych as well.

P.s. A wavelength chart is useful as well.

I don't get it.. If you know it well enough to write it all down, what's the point of wasting that time instead of just pulling the info out of your brain if you actually end up needing it for a specific question?