cheating

LiveLoveFartRepeat

LiveLoveFartRepeat
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I read a lot here about cheating..mainly cheating husbands..but women cheat too...and a lot..

So who cheat the most women or men?

..I tend to say women..b/c of the lack of statistic on women' cheating..they are ( we are) so smart that it is difficult to really find out...

I have many theories on the subject on why man cheating is well more publicised that women chating behaviors:

when man cheat..with women..those women they are cheating with..are women..so tend to leave more evidence behind them..like love notes...emotional calls..and so on.. and also being women..what started as a "sex" contract end up quickly in a confortable situation where she start seeing herself as a potential spouse..and it's the beginning of the end or of a beginning..depending if divorce is the outcome for the original couple!!

when women cheat..with men..those men they are cheating with being men..tend to leave less marks in those women personal lives...less emotional calls..they can be happy in that situation...want double fun not double troubles!!!

so women don't get caught as often as men..does not mean that they do not cheat twice as much....at least that's my stand...what's your?

Are really men the only evil on the cheating like most of the literature want make us believe..or do women sustain more succesfull double lives?

Members don't see this ad.

GabonpharmD said:
I read a lot here about cheating..mainly cheating husbands..but women cheat too...and a lot..

So who cheat the most women or men?

..I tend to say women..b/c of the lack of statistic on women' cheating..they are ( we are) so smart that it is difficult to really find out...

I have many theories on the subject on why man cheating is well more publicised that women chating behaviors:

when man cheat..with women..those women they are cheating with..are women..so tend to leave more evidence behind them..like love notes...emotional calls..and so on.. and also being women..what started as a "sex" contract end up quickly in a confortable situation where she start seeing herself as a potential spouse..and it's the beginning of the end or of a beginning..depending if divorce is the outcome for the original couple!!

when women cheat..with men..those men they are cheating with being men..tend to leave less marks in those women personal lives...less emotional calls..they can be happy in that situation...want double fun not double troubles!!!

so women don't get caught as often as men..does not mean that they do not cheat twice as much....at least that's my stand...what's your?

Are really men the only evil on the cheating like most of the literature want make us believe..or do women sustain more succesfull double lives?

When men cheat is there often an emotional disconnect between the physical act. When women cheat I suspect the same is not true. When a man cheats he is far more likely to use protection to prevent unwanted pregnancy. When a woman cheats, she is 5 times more likely to conceive a child with a lover than a regular partner...

American Association of Blood Banking posted some data saying that upwards of 20% of all children in outwardly stable American marriages are NOT the offspring of the husband. 1 in 5. This isnt isolated to Jerry Springer, its a silent epidemic.

Interesting thoughts.

I tend to think that women are just as sexual as men - its just less documented. So, I tend to think that women are as likely to cheat as men and that you don't hear about it for the reasons you stated plus others.

People don't like to think of women as sexual as we really are.....I don't know if its the whole Victorian feeling still dying away or if its because we are the mothers of children and so, its more comfortable to think of us as more stable sexually. It could also be that it wasn't that long ago that we were still thought of as property and its not comfortable to think that your property might have a mind of its own. I don't think that is as prevalent a thought anymore....but its part of our cultural interactions as a whole I think.

All this is speculation of course and all based on my own experience but based on that excperience, what I do know for sure is that women in general are just as sexual (and in my experience, often more) as men. :)

Yeah us! LOL

With thoughtful smiles,
Wifty

Members don't see this ad :)
Wifty said:
Interesting thoughts.

I tend to think that women are just as ual as men - its just less documented. So, I tend to think that women are as likely to cheat as men and that you don't hear about it for the reasons you stated plus others.

People don't like to think of women as ual as we really are.....I don't know if its the whole Victorian feeling still dying away or if its because we are the mothers of children and so, its more comfortable to think of us as more stable ually. It could also be that it wasn't that long ago that we were still thought of as property and its not comfortable to think that your property might have a mind of its own. I don't think that is as prevalent a thought anymore....but its part of our cultural interactions as a whole I think.

All this is speculation of course and all based on my own experience but based on that excperience, what I do know for sure is that women in general are just as ual (and in my experience, often more) as men. :)

Yeah us! LOL

With thoughtful smiles,
Wifty

Women are (not all) very ual. We just over think it. I don't believe that women cheat as much, personally. From the women I know. And if they do, they don't really try to hide it. So you are more likely to get caught. Most women I know would only cheat if they were stuck in a horribly unhappy and miserable marriage/relationship and couldn't get the guts to end it any other way. But then you have the bar skanks, and those relationships aren't stable anyways. I just think that most women get overly involved in affairs, so it would be harder to hide and much more apparent. So really the opposite of what you are saying.

LADoc00 said:
When men cheat is there often an emotional disconnect between the physical act. When women cheat I suspect the same is not true. When a man cheats he is far more likely to use protection to prevent unwanted pregnancy. When a woman cheats, she is 5 times more likely to conceive a child with a lover than a regular partner...

American Association of Blood Banking posted some data saying that upwards of 20% of all children in outwardly stable American marriages are NOT the offspring of the husband. 1 in 5. This isnt isolated to Jerry Springer, its a silent epidemic.

AT least they don't break the marriage on the first heart bit they feel for somebody else..(like men tend to do)...even if one of the baby in the house is not from the husband....

Wifty said:
Interesting thoughts.

I tend to think that women are just as sexual as men - its just less documented. So, I tend to think that women are as likely to cheat as men and that you don't hear about it for the reasons you stated plus others.

People don't like to think of women as sexual as we really are.....I don't know if its the whole Victorian feeling still dying away or if its because we are the mothers of children and so, its more comfortable to think of us as more stable sexually. It could also be that it wasn't that long ago that we were still thought of as property and its not comfortable to think that your property might have a mind of its own. I don't think that is as prevalent a thought anymore....but its part of our cultural interactions as a whole I think.

All this is speculation of course and all based on my own experience but based on that excperience, what I do know for sure is that women in general are just as sexual (and in my experience, often more) as men. :)

Yeah us! LOL

With thoughtful smiles,
Wifty

Yes, yeah women. :rolleyes: The problem is as a society we are becoming less family oriented and more a culture of swinging sexual individuals. Not only do I believe Westerners are less happy than those in rigid social systems like Islam or Mormonism, but also this free love based system is unsustainable in the long run. The true irony is that when women and men are offered too much liberty and social freedom, they become self-destructive and eventually the social system collapses. I read the letter from the Iranian president to Bush and he basically touches on these concepts and I thought to myself this dude is right on.

Oh and the fact that people dont like to think of women/mothers as real sexual entities is oo so true. I completely agree. Same can be said of not realizing men are as violent as they really naturally are.

LADoc00 said:

Do you have a link to this data? I went to their web site and couldn't find anything related.

LADoc00 said:
Yes, yeah women. :rolleyes: The problem is as a society we are becoming less family oriented and more a culture of swinging ual individuals. Not only do I believe Westerners are less happy than those in rigid social systems like Islam or Mormonism, but also this free love based system is unsustainable in the long run. The true irony is that when women and men are offered too much liberty and social freedom, they become self-destructive and eventually the social system collapses. I read the letter from the Iranian president to Bush and he basically touches on these concepts and I thought to myself this dude is right on.

Oh and the fact that people dont like to think of women/mothers as real ual entities is oo so true. I completely agree. Same can be said of not realizing men are as violent as they really naturally are.

Watch the eye rolling! ;)

I do agree that we are becoming less family oriented and such. But I do not like the Islam or Mormonism options any better! Mormons scare me (sorry if you're mormon) and Islam is too rigid. I think that promiscuity is wrong and that people should be monogamous. Neither Islam or Mormonism upholds those same standards for men. And I am not about to wear a veil over my face or dress in a mumu, but I think I would like a happy medium. You know, monogamous happy marriage without being bombarded with s*x all day even from the Brawny dude.

And why is it that mothers aren't hot? I don't get it. I think that it is empowering and beautiful. Being a 90 pound chain smoking coke addict -not so much. But that's my opinion.

That a really interesting question to me as I will always ask myself.are we really meant to be monogamous..

/in the food chain that we are part of...just superior ot other animal b/c we think..( although, i suspect some animal to think for real)..we made ourself part form other member of the some chain by deciding to be Monogamous among many other things...

I am not in a polygamous marriage.and i did not marry somebody that agree if it ( altough i suspect all the men in the world to go for it if given , the money and the entire society blessing :laugh: ).but i can see polygamy working if that's what people really want for themselves..

In my original country..polygamy is an option....BUT when you got married the first time under monogamy...you need the informed consent of your first wife to married another one...basically..they are stuck we the first one..b/c not many first wives ( more like none) give that permission.......

BUT men being men and thinking that they are smarter than women ( at least many of them)...
they tried ( not a joke) to have our congress pass a law allowing the husband in a monogamous marriage to switch to polygamy and married again without the consent of the first wife...
GOD!!!!!!!!!.they regretted have even think about it...the women went into the streets..they were protests everywhere....and they back up... :laugh: in this stupid law...( nobody to run the house , b/c mommy is protesting...trust me they felt the heat :laugh: )..

but again this is a society were polygamy is not allow freeky ( we are mainly christian...we have a lot of muslims adn euh 0 mormons..so they could not use the religion based polygamy reason)..where men cheat as hell!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean no kidding it's a pandemic :( ....the latest fashion is to have you first wife ...and many mistresses.that they support all expenses...with kids and all the goodies......

So really where is the line drawned.when you can't be polygamous but compensate by cheating openly and my society approve it....

Here or there , mistresses get all the good sides of a relashionship...the romance...adn gifts....while you the official wife.deal with all the down sides...the inlaws....his daily frustrations.... who said life was fair....in my second life..i will comeback as a mistress... :laugh:

I am so glad to live in a society where polygamy is not allowed.and :thumbup: mistresses have to be kept hidden.. ;)

Justice in the real world sense has, is and will be always dictated by the guy with biggest sword, most guns and strongest will to kill to enforce his beliefs. As Mao said "All power grows from the barrel of a gun." Might does in fact make right, certainly if you have no belief in absolute truths.

My point is once enough men with guns say you have to wear a veil and mumu, whatever that critical mass is, you will wear a veil or be punished as such. Is that fair? No, but life isnt fair either. It is consistent though.

All the ideals we hold in this country are just that, ideals. They hold no sway in reality, reality is dictated by guns and steel and the iron will to use them.

I couldn't help but interject a few things......

1) Cheating is wrong all the way around, no excuses.

2) Mormons are not polygamists.

LADoc00 said:
All the ideals we hold in this country are just that, ideals. They hold no sway in reality, reality is dictated by guns and steel and the iron will to use them.
So what are you suggesting, that we stop discussing what we think are the appropriate ways to run a society?

What is 'reality' anyway? The reality of social rules is created by those who make them and supported by those who follow them. In some countries, the rule-makers are those with weapons. In most countries, the rule-makers are those with political power, and democratic systems are set up such that those people are dependent for their power on the public will.

Therefore, it is perfectly reasonable to have a conversation about what we each view as the 'ideal' system, because we do have some input into bringing it about.

tr said:
So what are you suggesting, that we stop discussing what we think are the appropriate ways to run a society?

What is 'reality' anyway? The reality of social rules is created by those who make them and supported by those who follow them. In some countries, the rule-makers are those with weapons. In most countries, the rule-makers are those with political power, and democratic systems are set up such that those people are dependent for their power on the public will.

Therefore, it is perfectly reasonable to have a conversation about what we each view as the 'ideal' system, because we do have some input into bringing it about.

No my response was pure philosophical musings...I didnt say stop discussing crap, merely pointing out how illusionary most crap really is.....

And my point is in the third world, in acient Rome or today in America, the essence is the same: rule-makers are warrior type people willing to kill to enforce their rule. Its just here we dress it up in an illusion and tell each other we are more civilized than we truly are....

LADoc00 said:
Justice in the real world sense has, is and will be always dictated by the guy with biggest sword, most guns and strongest will to kill to enforce his beliefs. As Mao said "All power grows from the barrel of a gun." Might does in fact make right, certainly if you have no belief in absolute truths.

My point is once enough men with guns say you have to wear a veil and mumu, whatever that critical mass is, you will wear a veil or be punished as such. Is that fair? No, but life isnt fair either. It is consistent though.

You took the words right out of my mouth... :thumbup:

Leukocyte said:

Thats deep dude. Very deep. Im tripping on it as I type this.