check cashed out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

littlemisspiggy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
which schools cashed out your checks so far?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
OHSU, VCU, LECOM. They were cashed about 3 weeks after I sent them.

OHSU as well. Waiting to hear from Creighton yet.

University of the Pacific (online), Western (online), UNLV, and OHSU

LECOM cashed some of you guys checks weeks ago?

I was in the 1st batch, I just got their portal login info this morning to do their super short supplemental and pay.

Nyu, vcu, usc, umdnj, marquette, louisville, LECOM
when did you send the check for usc and marquette? I sent it beginning of June but they still didn't cash out. oh geez

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you both receive an email from those respective schools? Or just checked your bank? I'm freaking out lol :scared:

The only email I've received is from NYU. Yep, so for those 3, it was just by checking my bank account :)

The only email I've received is from NYU. Yep, so for those 3, it was just by checking my bank account :)
Awesome thanks!

And any other updates you guys have will be appreciated, I'll do the same:thumbup:

Hmm interesting, my application to LECOM was received on 06/22 and they still haven't contacted me about the supplemental application and fee. Anybody else in the same boat?

Creighton, Marquette, Howard, Temple, Michigan and NYU have contacted about my application being complete and cashed the checks.

Hmm interesting, my application to LECOM was received on 06/22 and they still haven't contacted me about the supplemental application and fee. Anybody else in the same boat?

Creighton, Marquette, Howard, Temple, Michigan and NYU have contacted about my application being complete and cashed the checks.

What did ur Creighton email say??

I had to contact them about a mistake that was made in my aadsas application about my degree status and asked them about the status of my application. So they basically said that everything has been received, and application is complete.

Make sure you check your Spam folder. My application was also sent on June 22nd and was wondering why I hadn't received their supplemental information yet since everyone else seemed to have gotten it. Then this morning I checked my junk mail and saw that they e-mailed me yesterday morning.

Make sure you check your Spam folder. My application was also sent on June 22nd and was wondering why I hadn't received their supplemental information yet since everyone else seemed to have gotten it. Then this morning I checked my junk mail and saw that they e-mailed me yesterday morning.

Yes, I was in the same boat. And I found my email in spam folder from LECOM.
Thanks.

Got it. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thank you very much for mentioning this! God Bless!

Roseman and University of Utah as of today.

Has anyone had their checks cashed from either Temple or Tufts? They are the only ones I applied to that haven't yet. (I was in the first batch, by the way)

anyone have columbia cash check, and what batch were you in? And when did the cash it? lol

anyone have columbia cash check, and what batch were you in? And when did the cash it? lol

I sent Columbia my check on 6/5 and they cashed it on 7/11.

Has anyone heard from Tufts yet? (meaning had their check cashed, not just the preliminary email)

when did you send the check for usc and marquette? I sent it beginning of June but they still didn't cash out. oh geez
USC cashed mine a week after I mailed it in. Also, I live in the LA area, so maybe that's why. I didn't get an email. I just saw it in my bank statement.

Tufts hasn't cashed my check yet. Creighton has but I have yet to receive any sort of e-mail from them about my application.