Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck to anyone waiting on offers in "Round 2 (after MLK Day)" and soon Round 3+ (February or later).
Any news addressing financial aid packages yet? We just posted a webinar from AAMC which might give insight into how your dental school's (and its university's) financial aid office may approach the OB3 challenges. Again, moving up the start date is a temporary fix and locks you out of reorganizing your debt while you are a student (as far as I can understand the AAMC presentation so I urge you to watch it).
If you haven't heard anything, it's likely because we are waiting for technical systems to catch up with the rules. Hopefully your financial aid packages will be clarified in the next month or so.
Shout out how your FA questions have been answered so far.
Any news addressing financial aid packages yet? We just posted a webinar from AAMC which might give insight into how your dental school's (and its university's) financial aid office may approach the OB3 challenges. Again, moving up the start date is a temporary fix and locks you out of reorganizing your debt while you are a student (as far as I can understand the AAMC presentation so I urge you to watch it).
If you haven't heard anything, it's likely because we are waiting for technical systems to catch up with the rules. Hopefully your financial aid packages will be clarified in the next month or so.
Shout out how your FA questions have been answered so far.