Check out my new Scrubs!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZpackSux

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:thumbup: :thumbup:

southerncaliforniasetmy5.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You know, here is where I would really come up with something smart to say, but since I'll probably eat my words, I'm going to keep it to myself.....

Do they come in men's sizes?

You know, here is where I would really come up with something smart to say, but since I'll probably eat my words, I'm going to keep it to myself.....

C'mon wuss... say it.

Good God.. this is ugly..

oklahomasettz0.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry to sound dumb, but as pharmacists, where can you wear this to work? I thought in hospitals, pharmacists still wore slacks and tie. I mean, if I could wear scrubs as cool as those to work everyday, I'd choose that area to work in. =)

I seriously own a pair of those. And they look HOTT on me. ;)

Sorry to sound dumb, but as pharmacists, where can you wear this to work? I thought in hospitals, pharmacists still wore slacks and tie. I mean, if I could wear scrubs as cool as those to work everyday, I'd choose that area to work in. =)

You can't wear street clothes when you do OR pharmacy & if you work in a large IV compounding area, its just easier to wear scrubs rather than gowning over your regular clothes.

But...I think the whole SC logo thing limits you to just a few work areas - USC & one particular site in Texas!;)

You can't wear street clothes when you do OR pharmacy & if you work in a large IV compounding area, its just easier to wear scrubs rather than gowning over your regular clothes.

But...I think the whole SC logo thing limits you to just a few work areas - USC & one particular site in Texas!;)

USC scrubs are official uniform in my pharmacy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: as I said....one place in Texas:rolleyes:

Actually it's great... I have a technician who's been wearing bright Oklahoma scrubs all week in preparation for the RRS (Red River Shootout) and the hospital is flowing with employees representing their colleges.

Of course I'm the only SC fan.

Wow, people in Texas are pansies. If you wear Pitt gear during Backyard Brawl week, you will get jumped by a bunch of crazy-ass hill people.

Wow, people in Texas are pansies. If you wear Pitt gear during Backyard Brawl week, you will get jumped by a bunch of crazy-ass hill people.

Wow...you're tough.

:smuggrin:

Actually it's great... I have a technician who's been wearing bright Oklahoma scrubs all week in preparation for the RRS (Red River Shootout) and the hospital is flowing with employees representing their colleges.

Of course I'm the only SC fan.

I don't know, it could go for OU. My dad and his group of banker friends are all going. I'm extremely nervous about the game though. Paul Thompson's starting to look not half bad.

I don't know, it could go for OU. My dad and his group of banker friends are all going. I'm extremely nervous about the game though. Paul Thompson's starting to look not half bad.

I wish texas and zero u could both lose.

Texas by 2 TDs.

And just who does the almighty USC play this weekend????

Up and coming Washington. I think y'all beat em already...so it won't be much of a game for us :smuggrin: ..but Ty Willingham is turning that program around. I have the utmost respect for TY...he was at Stanford and beat up on USC when Pete Carroll first came to USC. He didn't get enough time at ND...but ND fans may not agree.

btw, I'm gonna go play golf this afternoon...how about you? :thumbup:

Psssht. Golf. The sport for the unathletic and pretentious.

Golf is not a sport. It's a game.

That being said...I would like you to come play golf with me... and carry your bag while we play a brisk 18 holes. And see how you feel the next day.

And I don't have to be pretentious... but some feel the need to.

But golf is a lifestyle. The friends I still keep in touch with and see every year are my golf buddies... we travel the country and play golf.. and carry on.

Funny..I don't do that with my ole baseball...football... or track buddies.

:cool:

Golf is not a sport. It's a game.

That being said...I would like you to come play golf with me... and carry your bag while we play a brisk 18 holes. And see how you feel the next day.

And I don't have to be pretentious... but some feel the need to.

But golf is a lifestyle. The friends I still keep in touch with and see every year are my golf buddies... we travel the country and play golf.. and carry on.

Funny..I don't do that with my ole baseball...football... or track buddies.

:cool:

i'll be in the O.C. visiting the family and playing a few rounds with the old man the week of OCT 22. Care to join?

fyi, I love Gel scrubs, but they do shrink and I've had problems with there sizing. I had 1 order with 3 sets all the "same" size, none of which fit the same

Up and coming Washington. I think y'all beat em already...so it won't be much of a game for us :smuggrin: ..but Ty Willingham is turning that program around. I have the utmost respect for TY...he was at Stanford and beat up on USC when Pete Carroll first came to USC. He didn't get enough time at ND...but ND fans may not agree.

yeah...kind of like the up and coming wake forest..kind of like beating on a puppy...you should be ashamed of yourself. didn't you play for the national championship last year? honestly...washington..should be a pre-season scrimage. :rolleyes:

yeah...kind of like the up and coming wake forest..kind of like beating on a puppy...you should be ashamed of yourself. didn't you play for the national championship last year? honestly...washington..should be a pre-season scrimage. :rolleyes:

Pssshhhtttt.......

give me a putting tip.

The idea of me on a golf course is hilarious.

Damned USC got a gift from the refs..AGAIN. Pac-10 officials have had a bad year so far.

Damned USC got a gift from the refs..AGAIN. Pac-10 officials have had a bad year so far.

Okay, so I have to vent about my beloved OU. They are making a big friggin deal about some referee taking pictures with Texas fans before the game. Okay. SO WHAT?!?!?!?! They still got their booties whooped, and there were no bad calls this time. GET OVER IT!!!! Thank you for your time. :)

??

You mean with 2 seconds left? The clock start as soon as the ball is placed. Washington should have been ready to hike the ball as soon as the ball hit the ground. It's their fault for not being prepared.

This rule makes the game too short...it seems like.

Okay, so I have to vent about my beloved OU. They are making a big friggin deal about some referee taking pictures with Texas fans before the game. Okay. SO WHAT?!?!?!?! They still got their booties whooped, and there were no bad calls this time. GET OVER IT!!!! Thank you for your time. :)

You're a good sport.

:thumbup:

??

You mean with 2 seconds left? The clock start as soon as the ball is placed. Washington should have been ready to hike the ball as soon as the ball hit the ground. It's their fault for not being prepared.

This rule makes the game too short...it seems like.

Yeah, whatever, the player was downed with 6 seconds left, yet the ball was placed down with 2 seconds left.