Check out my passion project- Clinidek

Started by clinidek
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

clinidek

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I wanted to let you know about an amazing project I've been developing, Clinidek.com.
Just like many of us, I got tired of searching through several different applications for references and having to deal with all sorts of inefficiencies from the paperwork process. So I came up with a way to consolidate all that stuff into one efficient and organized area.
My dream is to make it easier for clinicians to document faster so that we have more time devoted to patients themselves rather than writing things down.
It is absolutely free and does not store any of your information at all. Please remember that it's solely a tool used for finding references and do not enter any patient or personal info.
Please let me know what you think about it.