Check out the new flu commercial by Sanofi

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wagrxm2000

Walgreens enthusiast. Called the peak in Bitcoin.
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 2 users
I hope everyone sees this. The video is a little hard for me to watch, having known vaccine-refusing seniors who actually had this exact situation happen and who later died from complications.

I hope everyone sees this. The video is a little hard for me to watch, having known vaccine-refusing seniors who actually had this exact situation happen and who later died from complications.

The lack of efficacy of the flu-shot in the senior population is well known. The whole premise behind the flu shot is questionable. They go to China in march and isolate strains that mutate and arrive here 6 months later. The flu-shot is effective at generating profits for Sanofi and our pharmacy and that's about all. Scary commercials are effective in influencing the sheeple.

Members don't see this ad :)
The lack of efficacy of the flu-shot in the senior population is well known. The whole premise behind the flu shot is questionable. They go to China in march and isolate strains that mutate and arrive here 6 months later. The flu-shot is effective at generating profits for Sanofi and our pharmacy and that's about all. Scary commercials are effective in influencing the sheeple.

Every 12 minutes a senior dies because of the flu.

Reactions: 1 user
Whenever you make a scientifically unsupported statement about the flu shot a baby kitten dies.

Whenever you can't come up with a response, you say it's a lie....then a baby kitten dies.

Whenever you can't come up with a response, you say it's a lie....then a baby kitten dies.

You're just another tool for corporate America too afraid to stand up. Who would put Walgreens in their name and be proud of it.

You're just another tool for corporate America too afraid to stand up. Who would put Walgreens in their name and be proud of it.

There you go again, nothing to say and this time you just attack me.

There is too much info out now showing how effective the shot is. I'm not saying it's 100% effective but it does help.

Come on man just admit it, you know you want to.

Oh and I'm very proud to work for Walgreens, I have an impact on my patients lives every day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
As soon as you start using dumb terms like “sheeple” you immediately discredit yourself.

And yes...flu vaccines are not 100% efficacious, especially in seniors. That doesn’t mean they are worthless. I’d take a lowered chance of death any day of the week.

You know what’s really scary? Actually dying of the flu. May you never experience the horror of losing a family member to the flu. It will change your mind quickly.

So.... You're saying it's effective in everyone except the senior population?

That implicitly says that it's effective in all other populations.

Which is it?