CVS really hit a home run by signing with DoorDash. I absolutely have to be the #1 sex toy distributor in the North Philadelphia area.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's something else. We sold out. Again. Every damn week they restock the vibrators, dildos, and Buzzy Butt brand butt plugs. And every weekend it seems like we either completely or almost sell out. Just DoorDash guy after DoorDash guy all night long. With the same thing. Pint of ice cream. Astroglide or KY Jelly. Some sort of dildonic device.

Just printing money.

The DoorDash Plan B market is also very strong.

The word is out. Your local 24 hour CVS is the place to order in.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
That's genius because most people would be embarrassed to buy those things in person. So easy to order with Doordash and leave it at your door.

That's genius because most people would be embarrassed to buy those things in person. So easy to order with Doordash and leave it at your door.
I wonder if the local independent dildonic purveyors will also join up with DoorDash to compete with Big Corporate Dildo CVS.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Genius indeed

I remember when I used work at WAG, they had one dildo for sale in the feminine care isle. That same dildo collected dust for the 5 years I was at that store

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Genius indeed

I remember when I used work at WAG, they had one dildo for sale in the feminine care isle. That same dildo collected dust for the 5 years I was at that store
Feminine care? So homophobic of them.

ok for some good, cheap laughs, go onto Amazon and just read some sex toy product reviews
1707149470363.jpeg

Have had some doordash guys show me dildo product pics without realizing what they were showing me…I tell the guy what isle with a straight face…he comes back, embarrassed a bit and we share a good laugh