Check your local library for free MCAT study resources

Started by RDtoDR
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RDtoDR

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I was pleased to find that my local library carries up to date MCAT study materials from Examkrackers, Kaplan, Princeton Review, and others. They even have the practice exams online! I was quite surprised and figured I would share since saving a little money never hurt anyone. Could mean being able to add a few extra schools to your app.
 
I’m always glad to hear of things like this! I donated my prep books to my local library and I hope one day they’ll get another use!

There were a number that were checked out, so they definitely seem to. And I can't speak for everyone, but I know I appreciate it. I really don't have the money to buy materials. I started to kind of despair a bit and decided to just check and see what they had. It was a very pleasant surprise.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad