Cheesy Tips

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Today I'm happy....dunno why..so I figure why not. I was talking to one of my psyc professors who's actually very prominent in his field and we got to talking about the mcat (as if I think of anything else any way) Okay so he suggested some minor "corney"tips and i thought I'd share these with you...take um or leave um

1. You have to sleep....although i know and am also sometimes guilty of this myself...sleeping is when you solidify knowledge and make memory formation i think it happens in rem so don't kill yourself. And do the stuff your bad at, at night right before you sleep so you'll be set

2. Make outlines of the topics you study and try to reproduce them with detail...I have to say helped me learn the endocrine system really well..haven't tried it for the physical sciences though.

3. I dunno about this one but when you hear a joke right before you take a test it increases your score by an average of one to two points.....( I dunno it could happen I guess)

Okay so that's all, whatever every little bit helps and if you totally think it's retarted then at least I made you laugh...now go take a practice and watch your score increase!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by kiahs

3. I dunno about this one but when you hear a joke right before you take a test it increases your score by an average of one to two points.....( I dunno it could happen I guess)

Okay so that's all, whatever every little bit helps and if you totally think it's retarted then at least I made you laugh...now go take a practice and watch your score increase!:)

I will post at least 40 jokes the night before the exam. We will all be rolling in 40's!:cool: :cool: