Chem and O Chem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

icebrat001

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of any Chem and O Chem summer term sessions. I know some are accelerated that cover 1 and 2 in an entire term and other's are regular.

Are there any in the San Francisco Bay Area?

Also, does anyone know of any bay area schools that offer O Chem I during the spring semester (as in 2006)?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

icebrat001 said:
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of any Chem and O Chem summer term sessions. I know some are accelerated that cover 1 and 2 in an entire term and other's are regular.

Thanks

Check the postbacc board -- I know harvard extension has them in accellerated form (both semesters in a summer). O Chem would be rough, though...

icebrat001 said:
Hi Everyone,

Also, does anyone know of any bay area schools that offer O Chem I during the spring semester (as in 2006)?

Thanks

You might want to check Santa Clara University. They offer a lot of pre-med accelerated courses in the summer. I heard they were really difficult but students come from all over to get some of the prereqs finished in one summer.

Also, San Jose State University offers O-Chem I in the spring semester.

Hope that helps.