chem. dreams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

musiclink213

My room is a mess
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So last night, i had a dream. I was the coach of a soccer team, and the other team (conveniantly called the bases) decided to take one of my players. They weren't very strong. Anyway, my team became planar, and resembled something of a carbocation in shape. I had to decide whether to go through an SN1 or E1 reaction, and then I had to see how stable my team would be if I just eliminated the player and put more strength up between two other players, or if I should substitute the player. And hten in my dream, tehy rearranged to form R and S configurations. it's hard to explain my dream, but it was strange.

Members don't see this ad.

:laugh:

Great dream - !

Originally posted by musiclink213
So last night, i had a dream. I was the coach of a soccer team, and the other team (conveniantly called the bases) decided to take one of my players. They weren't very strong. Anyway, my team became planar, and resembled something of a carbocation in shape. I had to decide whether to go through an SN1 or E1 reaction, and then I had to see how stable my team would be if I just eliminated the player and put more strength up between two other players, or if I should substitute the player. And hten in my dream, tehy rearranged to form R and S configurations. it's hard to explain my dream, but it was strange.

Get a life. or a psychiatrist

Members don't see this ad :)
Get a life. or a psychiatrist

Maybe Doctorcynical could recommend a good one, nope probably not because he clearly is not getting the help that he needs!!!

Originally posted by FoxyDoc
Maybe Doctorcynical could recommend a good one, nope probably not because he clearly is not getting the help that he needs!!!
:scared:

let me guess........were you cramming for an orgo test earlier that day????

Originally posted by felipe5
let me guess........were you cramming for an orgo test earlier that day????

no, i had a quiz on SN1,SN2, E1, and E2 reactions that day. i think i may have later tried to get my team participate in Sn@ or E2, but the fire alarm disturbed my dream. there was smoke in our stairway and we had a fire drill for 45 minutes outside.