Chicago State University's College of Pharmacy Vs Roosevelt University COP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DF91

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was offered admission into Chicago State University and Roosevelt's COP. I am not sure which one to go with. Can anyone give me suggestions along with the pro's and con's of both schools. I would be considered international for CSU, so aside from tuition, what are your suggestions? ( I would be paying less for Roosevelt than for CSU because RU is 3-year)
CSU is $208,952 for the 4 years
I estimated about $187,225 for the 3 years at Roosevelt.

Members don't see this ad.

I was offered admission into Chicago State University and Roosevelt's COP. I am not sure which one to go with. Can anyone give me suggestions along with the pro's and con's of both schools. I would be considered international for CSU, so aside from tuition, what are your suggestions? ( I would be paying less for Roosevelt than for CSU because RU is 3-year)
CSU is $208,952 for the 4 years
I estimated about $187,225 for the 3 years at Roosevelt.

I think they both have candidate accreditation so choose where you can come off cheaper I guess. Also, choose the program you felt you would benefit from the most! Wish you the best...