Chief Resident In Pathology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

luvalotapath

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone out there been in a situation where you were asked to be chief resident in your third and fourth year? Im interested in pros/cons.
 
Has anyone out there been in a situation where you were asked to be chief resident in your third and fourth year? Im interested in pros/cons.

Oh Jesus, I have this horrible feeling that I'm going to be asked to be chief next year. I have this even more horrible feeling that I'd accept the job. At least I could enact my plan of 52 happy hours in 52 weeks.