Child Neuro programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JKSD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Theres a lot of talk about all of the different adult residencies out there. Anybody have any comments about what they think about individual child programs? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

There aren't a ton of pedi neuro folks on this board day-to-day. You might do better in the pedi forum.

However, I'd just like to put a plug in for Children's Hospital Boston. Kind of a no-brainer, but the program is outstanding. I rotated there during residency, and the facility, nursing, and neuro-staff are first-rate. They do their adult training at BIDMC, BWH, and MGH too, so they get good adult training as well.

Thanks, appreciate it. Still deciding between adult and child, but trying to sort out each of them. I have definitely heard great things about Boston Childrens. Ill check out the peds forum too

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, appreciate it. Still deciding between adult and child, but trying to sort out each of them. I have definitely heard great things about Boston Childrens. Ill check out the peds forum too

Trying to return to the world of the living here on SDN.

I'm doing Child Neurology, and am currently an intern in my pediatrics program. I applied to the pediatrics program and the child neurology program as a 4th year medical student through the NRMP and SF Match programs respectively.

I'd be happy to try and answer any questions you guys have. And, those of you who have PMed me, I will do my best to get better about answering quickly!

hi all,
Congrats to all of you who have matched in child neurology match. I know it sounds lame but i new to this match.
Can anyone tell me the difference between advanced and reserved positions?
Thanks , i truly appreciate it