Child Psychiatry Board Prep?

Started by Chimed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chimed

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone of the child folks can recommend study material for the Child Boards? I'm, unfortunately, going to be taking them next September and want to start the slow process of studying as early as possible. I'm still recovering from taking the general boards and not looking forward to another test. Will it ever end!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AACAP Practice Parameters are clinical practice guidelines developed by the AACAP and are helpful when studying. Their website also has a section called
Psychodynamic Readings for Residents or Fellows that has great psychotherapy resources. Don't spend thousands of dollars on those live or video prep courses, it's not worth it.