Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear all,
I am new to this forum and a third year DO student from CA thinking about doing AOA match next year because my SO wants to do AOA match and we are couple matching. I haven't heard anything, nor do I know any other good place to look for advise about program outside of CA. So I am here.
I have looked at children's regional at cooper U and good samaritan only base on location. Does anyone have any comment about those two programs? Or any other recommendation for NY/NJ programs?
I am looking for duo accredited AMA/AOA programs with good neonatal and cardio training, best have their own neo fellowship or at least affiliate with a hospital with a decent neo fellowship.
thank you very much
z.
I am new to this forum and a third year DO student from CA thinking about doing AOA match next year because my SO wants to do AOA match and we are couple matching. I haven't heard anything, nor do I know any other good place to look for advise about program outside of CA. So I am here.
I have looked at children's regional at cooper U and good samaritan only base on location. Does anyone have any comment about those two programs? Or any other recommendation for NY/NJ programs?
I am looking for duo accredited AMA/AOA programs with good neonatal and cardio training, best have their own neo fellowship or at least affiliate with a hospital with a decent neo fellowship.
thank you very much
z.