Chiropractors and ENT

Started by TheThroat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheThroat

SDN Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I swear I have never seen so many ads that chiros have put in the papers for treating everything from asthma to sinusitis to otitis media. It seemed that I never saw that many ads when I lived in Iowa or Houston, but here it is on every page of the paper. There is even a chiro who has a weekly column on "health." I finally had to write a letter to the editor bc/ he was going off, talking about skipping the pediatrician and going straight to a chiro for asthma or chronic OM. Anyone else seeing this much press for chiro?
 
I have and it pretty much makes me sick. I've posted way too much on how I feel about chiropractic theory. Needless to say my first sentence above tells how I feel.