choosing a letter grade school over pass/fail

Started by deleted994703
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted994703

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi everyone! Im having a really hard time picking between two schools. i wanted to know if choosing to go to a pass/fail school makes a huge difference stress wise. Would i be dumb to pick a school that does letter grades over pass/fail because i liked the clinical experience more? I absolutely love both schools and think both clinical experiences are amazing. I also dont want to specialize. I appreciate any advice!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If price were equal, I’d go to school with P/F. I don’t think the clinical education is going to make much of a difference.!
 
I go to a school with letter grades and it’s not that bad. Personally, I’d rank location and clinical experience above P/F. I say go with your gut if it’s telling you midwestern.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I go to a school with letter grades and it’s not that bad. Personally, I’d rank location and clinical experience above P/F. I say go with your gut if it’s telling you midwestern.
thank you for your advice 🙂
 
hi everyone! Im having a really hard time picking between two schools (asdoh and midwestern-il). Im leaning more towards midwestern due to the location and clinical experience. The only thing holding me back is that asdoh has pass/fail, i wanted to know if choosing to go to a pass/fail school makes a huge difference stress wise. Would i be dumb to pick a school that does letter grades over pass/fail because i liked the clinical experience more? I absolutely love both schools and think both clinical experiences are amazing, im just leaning towards midwestern a bit more and feel so conflicted. I also dont want to specialize. I appreciate any advice!
I would better suggest you write down the list of the top 5 criteria, give them scores from 1 to 10 and decide. I will also recommend asking alumni about their experience or googling school reviews.
 
Can you disclose the price? Curious.
8366880b-edfa-41ee-9087-ed0a69e25e8e_text.gif


Big Hoss
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad