Choosing between Louisville and Kentucky.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UK or Louisville?

• Total voters

PredentalPeng

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear All,

I am so excited to share the good news with you that I recently got into both UofL and UK. However, I don't know which one is a better option, although, personally I think they are both great schools.

Will you please provide some input about what your opinion is regard to UK and UofL?

My main concern is how much job opportunity are out there for graduates from either school and is either UK or UofL provides a better chance for getting into specializing programs.

Thank You :)

Members don't see this ad.

Never been to UK. Did get into UL though. Touring it I loved how everything was brand new. Price out of the picture (im not sure if you're in or out of state), assuming youre out of state. I think UL is a nicer school because I can't picture UK having better facilities or better client base. UL has big population at disposal for clients during clinic, which is great. UL also has top of the line equipment from what I remember. Everyone there was extremely welcoming, I'm assuming the same for UK as well. Besides that maybe look at where you'd like to be in the next 10 years and where you might get a better connection to where you'd like to practice. Again, I haven't been to UK so can't comment, but I was very very impressed with UL. Good luck!