Choosing School Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tatapizza1994

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am extremely interested in going into ENT. I will be looking at other specialities of course and keep my mind open; but nonetheless could you help rank the following schools in how advantageous they would be for me to get into a ENT residency (hopefully in the Northeast).

Wash U
Vanderbilt
Northwestern
Cornell
 
I am extremely interested in going into ENT. I will be looking at other specialities of course and keep my mind open; but nonetheless could you help rank the following schools in how advantageous they would be for me to get into a ENT residency (hopefully in the Northeast).

Wash U
Vanderbilt
Northwestern
Cornell

If you just want to match in ENT, it probably doesn't matter. All 4 schools are similar in terms of reputation and quality, and none of them would be a disadvantage for applying to ENT or any other competitive field.

If you really want the Northeast, I would choose Cornell, since it is the only one in the Northeast.