Cincinnati MS Physiology vs. Tulane Cell Molecular Bio MS???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jenkit

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to decide between UCincinnati Masters in Physiology and Tulane Masters in Cell and Molecular Biology for SMP.
Any thoughts or advice at all would be very helpful!

Members don't see this ad.

I can't seem to decide between UCincinnati Masters in Physiology and Tulane Masters in Cell and Molecular Biology for SMP.
Any thoughts or advice at all would be very helpful!
I got into the Cell and Molec Bio SMP at Tulane as well. From what I have heard, it is a solid program with 90% acceptance to MD and DO schools. I haven't accepted it yet as I am torn between Tulane or BU Vesalius Program (2 year thesis master). I am probably leaning towards Tulane however.

Reactions: 1 user
I got into the Cell and Molec Bio SMP at Tulane as well. From what I have heard, it is a solid program with 90% acceptance to MD and DO schools. I haven't accepted it yet as I am torn between Tulane or BU Vesalius Program (2 year thesis master). I am probably leaning towards Tulane however.
Hi! Did you decide yet? I think I've decided on Tulane. If you choose Tulane, I'll see you there in the fall!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi!!! I'm having this same issue but mine is between Tulane and Rutgers (I'm predental and got into their dental scholars program so in the Spring I'd be able to take classes at the dental school) - Help please - I need to make a decision by tomorrow :(

Hi! Did you decide yet? I think I've decided on Tulane. If you choose Tulane, I'll see you there in the fall!
Hi! Did you end up attending this program? If so how has it been so far for you?

the cincinnati smp is a good one. they are, i believe, the only program of its kind that reports the results of each student individually publicly on the program website. they are the most transparent program and one of, if not the most successful program (after temple acms) in getting students matriculated into USMD schools.

Edit: sorry replied to an old post.