Cincinnati

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCLA Paratrooper

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

Does anyone have the Dean of Admissions contact information for Cincinnati? I tried looking on their website, but couldn't find it. Anyone?

Thanks!!!

UCLA Paratrooper

Members don't see this ad.

I think her number is through the admissions office (513) 558-7314. Miss Clarice Fooks is the "decision maker", so you may want to talk to her.

Members don't see this ad :)
•••quote:•••Originally posted by UCLA Paratrooper:
•Hi!

Does anyone have the Dean of Admissions contact information for Cincinnati? I tried looking on their website, but couldn't find it. Anyone?

Thanks!!!

UCLA Paratrooper•••••I don't know the the address, but I believe Clarice Fooks is the Dean of Admissions, if that helps. By the way Cincinnati is an awesome school!

Hey,

I'm waitlisted there.

Do you think Clarice Fooks can give us any information if we call her? ie. waitlist postion, etc.. ?

•••quote:•••Originally posted by markus:
•Hey,

I'm waitlisted there.

Do you think Clarice Fooks can give us any information if we call her? ie. waitlist postion, etc.. ?•••••Hi there,
I went to a pre-med information session last year. She seemed very willing to answer any questions regarding your application.

Hello,
I'd give her a call (Mrs. Fooks), she is cool and will probably give you an idea of where you stand. I'll be starting there this fall. Good school. This is the info from her card she gave me:
Clarice Fooks
(513)-558-7314 ph
(513)-558-1165 fax

If you need housing I just put up a website for an apartment.
<a href="http://www.sbsef.com/Tyson/index.htm" target="_blank">http://www.sbsef.com/Tyson/index.htm</a>
Good luck.
T

Clarice Fooks, MSW
Asst. Dean of Admissions
PO Box 670552
231 Bethesda Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45267

Or call her to chat... she's nice. :)