Cincy vs. OSU (An Anatomical Dilemma)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atherosclerosis

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In a nutshell:

Accepted to Cincinnati, wait-listed at Ohio State.

Scenario: Ohio State requires anatomy as a pre-req. Therefore, I am currently enrolled in A&P I. In addition, I would have to take A&P II in the summer, before starting school.

Downside: this A&P class is super-watered down, and essentially of no intellectual value. I am purely fulfilling a pre-req.

Question: Should I just withdrawal from OSU, drop A&P, and attend Cincinnati... or hold on, attend the lectures, and keep my fingers crossed for OSU? (Keeping in mind the post-bac summer A&P II that will probably run me an extra $1000 or so)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.