Citiassist loans

Started by DReject
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DReject

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was approved for a citiassist loan.

When I was researching it, I found out that the loan goes into repayment right after I'm done with it. So if I finish the school year in May, I start paying in June. I don't think deferment/forebearance is an option.

Well, I plan on using citiassist for this one year and then financing the rest of my education with another lender in the following years.

Would I have to start paying the citiassist loan after this year (even while I'm in school full-time)?

Thanks!
 
You have time to get things together just keep on top of the credit card companies. Its only the beginning of July, these letters should take no longer than a few days or a week or so at most if you stay on top of it.