City College (CCNY) Post-Bacc?

Started by jds1989
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jds1989

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey friends,

I'm 30 years old, non-trad, exploring a couple of options in NYC for my med school pre-reqs. I'm debating between a non-degree path at CCNY or Hunter, and a post-bacc program at either CCNY or Fordham.

Does anyone have any advice on any of these programs? In particular, I'm interested in the CCNY post-bacc for its combination of affordability, ease of registration, and structure. Wondering if anyone has any insight into this program in particular. I've only seen it referenced once or twice recently on these forums. Thanks everyone!

- J