Don't Pass Point
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I am junior surgery residents who is having a little bit of confusion regarding the difference between some clamps.
Specifically, I am trying to figure out what the difference between a mosquito and a crile is. One source I read said that a mosquito is 5" and a crile is 5.5". Another said the tips are slightly different. To make matters even more confusing, I have heard the term used interchangeably for the same instrument in the OR.
Specifically, I am trying to figure out what the difference between a mosquito and a crile is. One source I read said that a mosquito is 5" and a crile is 5.5". Another said the tips are slightly different. To make matters even more confusing, I have heard the term used interchangeably for the same instrument in the OR.