Clarkson University DPT 2021

Started by RizzzDPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RizzzDPT

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hellooo.
I was wondering if anyone has received an update from Clarkson University? I was accepted and surprised that there was not an interview? Anyone else receive an update regarding their application?

Also, any current students who can tell me how the experience has been for DPT? I've heard mixed reviews about PBL; I learned the traditional method and I don't mind PBL, but if you're dedicated on work, is it a learning approach to adapt on to easily? Also, how is it with living and location at PotsDam near the university?

Responses would be much appreciated. Since there were no interviews I'm not sure what to expect with the university surrounding, living, and faculty members.

Thanks!
 
Hellooo.
I was wondering if anyone has received an update from Clarkson University? I was accepted and surprised that there was not an interview? Anyone else receive an update regarding their application?

Also, any current students who can tell me how the experience has been for DPT? I've heard mixed reviews about PBL; I learned the traditional method and I don't mind PBL, but if you're dedicated on work, is it a learning approach to adapt on to easily? Also, how is it with living and location at PotsDam near the university?

Responses would be much appreciated. Since there were no interviews I'm not sure what to expect with the university surrounding, living, and faculty members.

Thanks!

I got accepted to the Clarkson for DPT program.
 
Hey everyone, Just got accepted as well!! Love to hear more about the program! Any insight would be great. Planning to start August 2019!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hellooo.
I was wondering if anyone has received an update from Clarkson University? I was accepted and surprised that there was not an interview? Anyone else receive an update regarding their application?

Also, any current students who can tell me how the experience has been for DPT? I've heard mixed reviews about PBL; I learned the traditional method and I don't mind PBL, but if you're dedicated on work, is it a learning approach to adapt on to easily? Also, how is it with living and location at PotsDam near the university?

Responses would be much appreciated. Since there were no interviews I'm not sure what to expect with the university surrounding, living, and faculty members.

Thanks!
What and where have you heard info in regards to PBL? I’ll tell you right now that PBL is horrible
 
Also, any current students who can tell me how the experience has been for DPT? I've heard mixed reviews about PBL; I learned the traditional method and I don't mind PBL, but if you're dedicated on work, is it a learning approach to adapt on to easily? Also, how is it with living and location at PotsDam near the university?

Responses would be much appreciated. Since there were no interviews I'm not sure what to expect with the university surrounding, living, and faculty members.

Thanks!
Do you every end up goin? How was it