Class notes: Save them for rotations or

Started by thelonius
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thelonius

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chunk?
Already tossed the obviously superfluous garbage like medchem and the like. Do I really need to hang on to kinetics, pharmacology and therapeutics? It's alot of extra weight to move.
 
I dumped my kinetics notes but kept all of my therapeutics notes in big binders with the syllabus in the front of each binder so that I could look up a subject easily. Not that you will have time, but it's nice to be able to read through a section that your dealing with on rotation as a refresher.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually used my kinetics notes for vanco/aminoglycoside dosing.
When I had a therapeutics question, I just looked it up.