Class of 2007: Invitation Declination/Interview Cancellation

Started by deleted113029
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted113029

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This past weekend:

UCSD
UPMC
UWISC

More to come due to $$$ issues, time, etc. 👎
 
Hey Villin, I think you should let me role with your UVA and Duke interviews... you know, for $$ reasons 😀

Declined: WVU

E-Mo
 
E-Mo: Your wish is granted, but only one school. 😉 I will turn down Duke.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E-Mo: Your wish is granted, but only one school. 😉 I will turn down Duke.

👍 Sweet. Maybe I'll get the email from Duke this week!

Also, MUSC is reviewing my application tomorrow. Wish me luck, I really want that one!! 🙂
 
Much 😍 for Villin and ClickHere! 🙂

Seriously if UVA and Duke email me this week I'm going to FLIP OUT! I'm so gonna sing praise to you two 😉

E-Mo