class of 2008, where are you going?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

josehernandez94

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pretty self-explanatory, yes? Since interview seasons seems to be winding down, I just figured I'd throw this up here. If you're not entirely sure, list, say, your top 3 choices and maybe circumstances surrounding them (don't have a final decision on all, waiting for financial aid, haven't yet made up your mind, etc).

Members don't see this ad.

Rochester for me also :clap:

JH, you were right about going to a later interview and falling in love with a school and then deciding on Rochester. I did the exact same thing with UVa. See you in August!

Members don't see this ad :)
Temple! Woo!

If Pitt takes me off of the waitlist, I might still consider it. But in all likelihood Temple!

Any other Owls out there?
:clap:

Hopefully CU or Tulane, still on the fence, Otherwise Albany. But somewhere. Somewhere fun and fancy-free.

i dont know either.. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I withdrew all my acceptances but UCLA, so I'm set on going there.

Unless I get off the waitlist from Northwestern, Columbia, or Pritzker. Either one of those will change my mind.

USC -- 99.9% sure

(still waiting to hear from Baylor and Case Western)

UCLA.

(waiting to hear from USC and UCI. if i get into USC, it will be hard)

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like Pitt, unless I magically get off of Penn's waitlist or Yale decides to take me.... or I decide to just screw it all and stay in NJ with my s/o (in which case I would be going to RWJ). *sigh*.

Columbia! :clap:

(If the price is right. Otherwise, I'll be a Tarheel-- can't go wrong with either!)

I'm going to Mayo!

I will be on the muddy banks of the Mississip in Memphis Tn at UTHSC. I am and will always be a Volunteer, yee hawwww!. :D :D :D

i feel like we should start a running thread...as in much like the acceptance thread except everyone would only have one entry...

but since i dont yet know for sure where im going..i cant add to this yet.... but itd go something like this:

XYZ medical school
somekevinguy

USC... unless Davis decides to let me in... but then still maybe USC...

:) UC Davis

I am SO excited to meet you there, Lone Coyote!! Aack, gotta find housing...

Originally posted by somekevinguy
i feel like we should start a running thread...as in much like the acceptance thread except everyone would only have one entry...

but since i dont yet know for sure where im going..i cant add to this yet.... but itd go something like this:

XYZ medical school
somekevinguy

That's pretty much what I had in mind when I started this thread. Then I got to thinking that at this point, there are probably quite a few people (such as yourself) who don't know where they'll be going yet. I guess I was little premature (better here than in the sack:laugh: ).

Maybe in May we can start something like that?

Jefferson Medical College . . . I'm going to freeze!

UNC Chapel Hill!

University of Michigan for me.

jefferson!!

(unless pitt decides they want me soon)

thought HMS for sure...though Duke just made that decision a lot harder

pitt, unless i get lucky w/ cornell, columbia, or ucsf.

Georgtown for yet another 4 years!!:clap: :clap: :love:

Count me in at Columbia!!! I just decided last week.:clap:

BU, baby!

unless, of course, UCI or Loma Linda will have me...:love:

george washington university

Yeah, you heard me!

Pittsburgh :thumbup:

(or P&S hopefully)

I'm going to Tufts. :thumbup:

I'll be attending Tulane.