class of 2008, where are you going?

josehernandez94

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2003
    Pretty self-explanatory, yes? Since interview seasons seems to be winding down, I just figured I'd throw this up here. If you're not entirely sure, list, say, your top 3 choices and maybe circumstances surrounding them (don't have a final decision on all, waiting for financial aid, haven't yet made up your mind, etc).

ZekeMD

15+ Year Member
    Oct 11, 2003
    1. Fellow [Any Field]
      Rochester for me also :clap:

JH, you were right about going to a later interview and falling in love with a school and then deciding on Rochester. I did the exact same thing with UVa. See you in August!

About the Ads

CalBeE

7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Dec 14, 2003
        I withdrew all my acceptances but UCLA, so I'm set on going there.

Unless I get off the waitlist from Northwestern, Columbia, or Pritzker. Either one of those will change my mind.

About the Ads

quideam

Too tired to complain
        7+ Year Member
        15+ Year Member
        Apr 17, 2003
        NYC
        1. Resident [Any Field]
          Looks like Pitt, unless I magically get off of Penn's waitlist or Yale decides to take me.... or I decide to just screw it all and stay in NJ with my s/o (in which case I would be going to RWJ). *sigh*.

somekevinguy

10+ Year Member
          15+ Year Member
          Apr 10, 2003
            i feel like we should start a running thread...as in much like the acceptance thread except everyone would only have one entry...

but since i dont yet know for sure where im going..i cant add to this yet.... but itd go something like this:

XYZ medical school
            somekevinguy

About the Ads

josehernandez94

7+ Year Member
            15+ Year Member
            Oct 29, 2003
              Originally posted by somekevinguy
              i feel like we should start a running thread...as in much like the acceptance thread except everyone would only have one entry...

but since i dont yet know for sure where im going..i cant add to this yet.... but itd go something like this:

XYZ medical school
              somekevinguy

That's pretty much what I had in mind when I started this thread. Then I got to thinking that at this point, there are probably quite a few people (such as yourself) who don't know where they'll be going yet. I guess I was little premature (better here than in the sack:laugh: ).

Maybe in May we can start something like that?

About the Ads
              About the Ads
              This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.