Class of 2010 - All Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

charity2174

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I see a lot of posts divided by school and I would like to get us all unified. For starters, I am obviously class of 2010 and attend the College of Pharmacy at the University of Arizona. When I am not losing my mind @ school, I design shirts. It is a hobby and helps keep me relaxed. I also have 4 kids and that keeps me grounded. So....anyone want to chat?🙂
 
I go to school at Florida A & M University in Tallahassee Florida. I am a part of Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc., and for fun I go out with friends and plays video games. Very interested in how things are in other schools. I only have one friend who goes to another pharmacy school.
 
I go to school at UK in Lexington, KY. I am our ASHP President-elect and I am involved with a medical mission organzation known as the Timmy Foundation. We travel to Santo Domingo, Ecuador to provide a week of free clinics to the people, but we also help support a year round clinic that is ran by the people of Santo Domingo.
 
Hi Charity2174, I am a first year at howard University, first year class president. School is a little overwhelming and my life seems to be all about school. Once in a while we go out and have a good time after tough exams. Anyhow, would like to share some of your Tshirt designs. Are they pharmacy related?