Class of 2010 Orientation

Started by EyeBaller
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EyeBaller

SUNY-O Class of 2008
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Firstly congrats and good luck to all the Classes of 2010 starting out in the next few weeks!

I thought I'd share the SUNY Class of 2010 Orientation Video that was made by some 2nd years here at SUNY. Hopefully there's a few helpful hints in there no matter which school you're starting out at!

Enjoy! 😀
 
EyeBaller said:
Firstly congrats and good luck to all the Classes of 2010 starting out in the next few weeks!

I thought I'd share the SUNY Class of 2010 Orientation Video that was made by some 2nd years here at SUNY. Hopefully there's a few helpful hints in there no matter which school you're starting out at!

Enjoy! 😀

Wow! It is good to see a sense of humor when we are faced with a daunting first semester/quarter! I LOVE the popped collar/clinic jacket combo... maybe he's on to something here?

Good luck Class of 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pacific's orientation starts on Thursday... :scared: :scared: :scared:
 
Awesome video and really good advice between the laughs 🙂 Hey, that part about somebody pulling out a 3-course meal in class is so true :laugh: Folx did that at my undergrad school. All of a sudden you smell food in class...which only made you even more hungry.