~~ Class of 2015 Acceptance!!!~~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Haha I saw that this thread had 49 posts and I thought to myself, "Holy crap, that many people are accepted already??"

And then I realized it was one or two acceptances and a whole lotta fighting :)

Members don't see this ad.

The last four posts in this thread made me laugh so hard that I got the hiccups. Then the hiccups made me start coughing. The coughing then reminded me how sick I am.

Thanks for the reminder, crazy thread.

Hey guys. I was just accepted to NJMS c/o 2015. I applied via the EDP and was interviewed on July 19 and got my acceptance call on August 1. It's been a long and winding road, but I'm finally here, haha.

Congrats to those already accepted and good luck to everyone who is still in the application process!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys. I was just accepted to NJMS c/o 2015. I applied via the EDP and was interviewed on July 19 and got my acceptance call on August 1. It's been a long and winding road, but I'm finally here, haha.

Congrats to those already accepted and good luck to everyone who is still in the application process!

Congrats!!!!!!!! :D

Congrats Titan!

Also, your avatar is awesome. Good luck at NJMS! :) :thumbup:

Yay! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! A classmate! :soexcited:

NJMS really did an outstanding job expediting the interview and acceptance process for EDP!

Yay! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! A classmate! :soexcited:

NJMS really did an outstanding job expediting the interview and acceptance process for EDP!

Yay, a fellow future NJMS student :soexcited:I'm so glad that I did EDP. I am currently at UMDNJ for graduate school, so I can just spend this time finishing my masters and not have to worry about interviewing or applying to other schools. Good luck to everyone else, I want to see some more acceptances on here :D

Notice how everything you say is focused on yourself.

waterhouse_echo_narcissus.jpg

This thread is to congratulate OTHERS, not to assist you.

I always imagined Narcissus as a blond. Kind of Dorian Gray-ish. This guy doesn't look right. And why is he hanging out in a pink cloth?

I interviewed on August 4th for the EDP, with at least one other person also interviewing that day.

Haven't heard anything back yet, which is really discouraging. :(

I though I would know by now...

I interviewed on August 4th for the EDP, with at least one other person also interviewing that day.

Haven't heard anything back yet, which is really discouraging. :(

I though I would know by now...

It took me 2 weeks to hear back from the admissions office. I wouldn't get too discouraged yet. When I interviewed I asked the people there how long it would take until I heard back and they said it could be as long as September.

heard back today! NJMS 2015! :D

Can't wait to meet you guys...

Members don't see this ad :)
heard back today! NJMS 2015! :D

Can't wait to meet you guys...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Great for you!!!!! :highfive:

Can't wait to meet you guys either! We should make up T-shirts...lol.

Remember back in the yester years of Myspace the "you looked better on myspace" T-shirts?

We should make up "we first met on SDN" ones.....:laugh:

Got the call today for NJMS 2015 also. Interviewed 8/24 EDP. Third time applying, finally.

congratz to all accepted so far! really a motivational thread (at least the relevant congratzes) for the peeps studying for their MCAT for C/O 2016 applications cycle

Got the call today for NJMS 2015 also. Interviewed 8/24 EDP. Third time applying, finally.

Haha, yeah it was the third time for me too. Looks like third time really is the charm for some people, :laugh:

Bumping because more people have gotten accepted since the last post! :thumbup: