~~ Class of 2015 Acceptance!!!~~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jcmcems

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I don't know if there is a thread for this already, but I thought I would start it up since I just got into medical school!!!!! :eek: Congrats to anyone else in my position and best of luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratz man! May I ask where you were accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys!!! Of course you guys can ask, I applied and was accepted to UMDNJ-NJMS, EDP.

Not sure if you guys will allow me in here.:laugh: Accepted Thursday!

Congrats guys... Great idea for a thread! At least we know that every news in here will be a good news...!!

Congrats!!!! :thumbup: Its such an amazing feeling, isn't it?? :soexcited:

It really is. I was told I had no chance a few times, what a satisfying feeling it is now. Good luck to everyone else this cycle, and let's see some more acceptances ASAP!:luck:

Congrats guys... Great idea for a thread! At least we know that every news in here will be a good news...!!

lol....exactly, couldn't have said it better myself! Here's to hoping you have the same success and gain acceptance to your dream school!:clap:

I have been accepted for class 2015 at Erie. in the acceptance envelop there is a "Matriculation Agreement". Do I need to sign this agreement and send it now to LECOM with the deposit $1500 or I can send the matriculation agreement later? the acceptance letter only asked for deposit and address form.

Members don't see this ad :)
Quick note.

If you are going to say "I was accepted." You think you could say what school and give some stats lol.

True, my bad :)...here are the stats:

Accepted: UMDNJ-NJMS, EDP
Interview invite: 7/6
Interview date: 7/21
Acceptance date: 8/1

MCAT: 33R
undergrad GPA: 3.30, Grad: 3.75

Quick note.

If you are going to say "I was accepted." You think you could say what school and give some stats lol.

SDN. The home of "unable to congratulate without in some way sizing up the competition."

tcrn110l.jpg

someone ought to smack you.
It's a valid request. If you're looking for random people to pat you on the back you should at least give them some info in return....

Waiting for someone to get the replacements reference..

It's a valid request. If you're looking for random people to pat you on the back you should at least give them some info in return....

Make sure you stay away from the Class 2015 thread.... I happened to make that observation and asked about which school someone had gotten the invitation to (after dude was all excited and telling everyone) and another someone brought up "how I was turning everyone off by not respecting people's privacy"....Weird...:bang:

Wow, I was warned when joining SDN that posts can quickly turn from friendly to competitive and tacitly hostile. One would think that although there is significant inherent competition in medicine, in such an anonymous, global media with all members coming from the same kind of place and having similar goals that we stand to gain more if we are all polite, friendly and supportive.

Either way, if there are any other "stats" or forum "rules" that I have not adhered to by merely posting my acceptance, I apologize and feel free to ask if there's anything else you'd like to know. I'd like to help the SDN forum community any way that I can!:D

Good luck to everyone!

Wow, I was warned when joining SDN that posts can quickly turn from friendly to competitive and tacitly hostile. One would think that although there is significant inherent competition in medicine, in such an anonymous, global media with all members coming from the same kind of place and having similar goals that we stand to gain more if we are all polite, friendly and supportive.

Either way, if there are any other "stats" or forum "rules" that I have not adhered to by merely posting my acceptance, I apologize and feel free to ask if there's anything else you'd like to know. I'd like to help the SDN forum community any way that I can!:D

Good luck to everyone!
try overtly. :laugh::laugh:

"try overtly. :laugh::laugh:"

Lol...definitely. I was trying to play nice in the sandbox with my choice of words. :)

I really feel like I need to put on a flak jacket to avoid collateral damage when I browse through some of these threads. Its kinda scary.....

How cool is it that no matter how mean, competitive, snappy, etc. posts are in this thread, you are still accepted and therefore don't care? Live it up. I hope I will be in your position soon! :thumbup:

"try overtly. :laugh::laugh:"

Lol...definitely. I was trying to play nice in the sandbox with my choice of words. :)

I really feel like I need to put on a flak jacket to avoid collateral damage when I browse through some of these threads. Its kinda scary.....

I think is good training. Doctors need to have a very "thick skin" to keep sanity.....frivolous malpractice lawsuits, people bad mouthing you because of your care, or because of the car you drive and the house you live in, reputations being tarnished...:uhno:

To both BrainBuff and mccarty7 , yeah both you guys are correct. Well said. And thanks mccarty7 for the kind words, hoping you guys get in as well!

I'm in college dude...just wanted to see some stats and such.
Is it just me or does blogging (about girls and senioritist) just seem sooooo high school?

congrats to those already accepted!! I'm very jealous.

Is it illegal to blog about what I want to say lol?
I just started college this semester, some of those posts are from my last months of high school. That one about the girl is just what I am feeling right now, don't read it if you don't like it.

Anyway, there is an "lol" at the end of sentence for a reason. I know emotions and body language are not viewable through text, but you guys are so quick to judge.

Also, why would someone need to smack me? It is so interesting to read a thread that says "I'm accepted" with no extra information.:smuggrin:
what makes you think anyone is here for your interest?

what makes you think anyone is here for your interest?
I was VERY interested to read about him maybe liking a girl.

Shinobiz11 - I was just giving you a bit of a hard time because you sounded so upset when you were referred to as a HS student... but if the person glanced at your blog, it sounds like you are a HS student. You might want to delete some of those posts 3 years from now when you are applying to medical school... in case ADCOMS some how figure out who you are and wonder why you were so wishywashy about liking a girl.

sorry -- I haven't read a personal blog in about 5 years so I am quite amused :laugh: (I feel so old! Freshman are coming to my campus soon and they are sooo young. ahhhh!)

Congrats to the class of 2015 EDP!

Last edited:
Well, my situation is a bit complicated and I would not like to explain it lol. I really don't care what you said, just wondering why some people have to act like jerks.

Btw, I am writing this blog for a reason. I want to see how I change as a person throughout college. I was able to do this by keeping all of my high school files and it really gave me confidence. As for this off topic discussion, let us end it here, on a good note.

you gotta take it if you're gonna dish it out, cupcake. besides, there isn't much in the way of discussion, just you being piledriven :smuggrin:

Why don't we try to make this thread actually about class of 2015 acceptances?

Why don't we try to make this thread actually about class of 2015 acceptances?

lol...what a great idea. I think that it is a little premature though. Hindsight 20/20 I should have titled it "EDP 2015 Acceptances". I would venture to guess that most standard interviews won't happen for a good month or so, right?

How you guys will do multiple interviews, I don't know. My hat goes off. Going to my one was stressful enough, thankfully it was about as laidback as one could imagine.

lol...what a great idea. I think that it is a little premature though. Hindsight 20/20 I should have titled it "EDP 2015 Acceptances". I would venture to guess that most standard interviews won't happen for a good month or so, right?

How you guys will do multiple interviews, I don't know. My hat goes off. Going to my one was stressful enough, thankfully it was about as laidback as one could imagine.

I wasn't EDP, just submitted everything on June 1st, got lucky and was apart of the first batch of interviews mid-July.

Last edited:
I wasn't EDP, just submitted everything on June 1st, got lucky and was apart of the first batch of interviews mid-July.

Really, wow! Good for you! Hope your interview went well. :thumbup::D

Well, my situation is a bit complicated and I would not like to explain it lol. I really don't care what you said, just wondering why some people have to act like jerks.

Btw, I am writing this blog for a reason. I want to see how I change as a person throughout college. I was able to do this by keeping all of my high school files and it really gave me confidence. As for this off topic discussion, let us end it here, on a good note.

Notice how everything you say is focused on yourself.

waterhouse_echo_narcissus.jpg

This thread is to congratulate OTHERS, not to assist you.