You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2016 Facebook Links
Started by amalgamgrillz
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Couple more...
Meharry
http://www.facebook.com/groups/318713718157014/
MCG
http://www.facebook.com/groups/289887514389903/
Michigan
http://www.facebook.com/groups/320935067918367/
MUSC
http://www.facebook.com/groups/138289712947112/
Nebraska
http://www.facebook.com/groups/288145411230028/
Nova
http://www.facebook.com/groups/332305843452709/
OHSU
http://www.facebook.com/groups/201956983219717/
UPitt
http://www.facebook.com/groups/168155509948592/
UW
http://www.facebook.com/groups/286137021428681/
VCU
http://www.facebook.com/groups/155915271176085/
WVU
http://www.facebook.com/groups/259307754125255/
Western
http://www.facebook.com/groups/304076536293059/
UNLV
http://www.facebook.com/groups/148328431938028/
👍
And the rest!
Alabama
http://www.facebook.com/groups/235729986493274/
Midwestern-IL
http://www.facebook.com/groups/184342241660669/
Stony Brook
http://www.facebook.com/groups/203056749777154/
SIU
http://www.facebook.com/groups/253896931335073/
Temple
http://www.facebook.com/groups/211131302298026/
Tennessee
http://www.facebook.com/groups/246471608748666/
UDM
http://www.facebook.com/groups/327666100593716/
UMKC
http://www.facebook.com/groups/184305698330165/
Alabama
http://www.facebook.com/groups/235729986493274/
Midwestern-IL
http://www.facebook.com/groups/184342241660669/
Stony Brook
http://www.facebook.com/groups/203056749777154/
SIU
http://www.facebook.com/groups/253896931335073/
Temple
http://www.facebook.com/groups/211131302298026/
Tennessee
http://www.facebook.com/groups/246471608748666/
UDM
http://www.facebook.com/groups/327666100593716/
UMKC
http://www.facebook.com/groups/184305698330165/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Success. Thanks, sealandair
Thanks, sealandair
LOL, SEA ir Land
LOL, SEA ir Land
hahah seal and air
I actually always pictured u as an army kinda guy from your name.
hahah seal and air
I actually always pictured u as an army kinda guy from your name.
Navy my friend! SEAL - sea air land (elements of which we operate).
Navy my friend! SEAL - sea air land (elements of which we operate).
That's what I meant, the Navy! My bad 😀
Dang, SEAirLand, you got into a lot of dental schools!
Dang, SEAirLand, you got into a lot of dental schools!
LOL, nah.. Just amalgamgrillz asked for the help.. I'll turn over the pages when people get on there.
Amalgum, please use the above link for Baylor. I've already deleted the other group page.
Thanks
Hey OP, can you change the UW Facebook link to this one? It's already populated.
Thanks for organizing this!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/315949671756006/
Thanks for organizing this!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/315949671756006/
Baylor and UW are now updated.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If we had a FB account for ALL the DSs for c/o 2016...what is that...about 6000 members??😱
Thanks for doing this, amalgamgrillz!!
Oh, I didn't do this for you guys. I did it so that I could see which class is the best looking. Purely strategic thread on my part.Thanks for doing this, amalgamgrillz!!
Kidding...kinda. You're welcome. 🙂
.
Last edited:
No ECU group? I'm surprised it isn't on the list.
I would start one, but I haven't decided if I will be attending yet. There are already 28 members at NC's other state school UNC!
Sorry, I had no idea of this ECU until I googled it. I'll add it now.
I
iralex801
Someone should sticky this
Amal,
add the above link into the OHSU line. I have deleted the other.
OHSU is updated.
the ECU link goes to a school in Oregon?
No, should go to a school in NC
Ok,
This is the link for ECU
http://www.facebook.com/groups/251351374926910/
The current link for ECU needs to be moved to OHSU.
This is the link for ECU
http://www.facebook.com/groups/251351374926910/
The current link for ECU needs to be moved to OHSU.
MCG should be changed to GHSU to reflect the name change 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
No MWU-AZ?
Can someone update the Stonybrook Link, its invalid
bump
VCU = https://www.facebook.com/groups/245583445506206/
More people have joined this group so if you can replace it with this one or post this as well! Thanks
More people have joined this group so if you can replace it with this one or post this as well! Thanks
Here's the link to Stony Brook's page (this one works)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/320755114615443/
http://www.facebook.com/groups/320755114615443/
East Carolina University - http://www.facebook.com/groups/262121423853325/
Updated Iowa Facebook Group C/O 2016
http://www.facebook.com/groups/136955119758426/edit/#!/groups/136955119758426/
http://www.facebook.com/groups/136955119758426/edit/#!/groups/136955119758426/
new OHSU facebook Group.
the current link does not work!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/169600279804302/
the current link does not work!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/169600279804302/
Goddammit I just deleted my Facebook!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here's the Iowa link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/136955119758426/
The other link is not correct.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/136955119758426/
The other link is not correct.
Post your class' facebook link, when it's made. This should make it easier for people to connect with their incoming class.
Alabama: http://www.facebook.com/groups/235729986493274/
ASDOH: http://www.facebook.com/groups/148526688586557/
Baylor: http://www.facebook.com/groups/229032963834192/
Boston: http://www.facebook.com/groups/196611237090563/
Buffalo: http://www.facebook.com/groups/237983262936034/
Case: https://www.facebook.com/groups/300151773350276/
Columbia: http://www.facebook.com/groups/125398354236997/
Colorado: http://www.facebook.com/groups/101218379996613/
Creighton: http://www.facebook.com/groups/169467179817586/
ECU: http://www.facebook.com/groups/169600279804302/
GHSU: http://www.facebook.com/groups/289887514389903/
Harvard: http://www.facebook.com/groups/205004016246832/
Houston: http://www.facebook.com/groups/228277973910262/
Howard: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HUCDclassof2016/
Iowa: http://www.facebook.com/groups/227180810688823/
Indiana: https://www.facebook.com/groups/101379683314394/
Kentucky: http://www.facebook.com/groups/314980445196853/
Lecom: http://www.facebook.com/groups/197471350337196/
Loma Linda: http://www.facebook.com/groups/285728751469080/
Louisville: http://www.facebook.com/groups/147684832004967/
LSU:
Marquette: https://www.facebook.com/groups/316692978358718/
Midwestern - AZ: http://www.facebook.com/groups/200032836744977/
Midwestern - IL: http://www.facebook.com/groups/184342241660669/
Meharry: http://www.facebook.com/groups/318713718157014/
Maryland: https://www.facebook.com/groups/249854365074303/
Michigan: http://www.facebook.com/groups/320935067918367/
Minnesota: http://www.facebook.com/groups/259879590737551/
MUSC: http://www.facebook.com/groups/138289712947112/
Nebraska: http://www.facebook.com/groups/288145411230028/
Nova: http://www.facebook.com/groups/332305843452709/
NYU: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2824...if_t=group_r2j
OHSU: http://www.facebook.com/groups/201956983219717/
Ohio State: http://www.facebook.com/groups/226785254057705/
Roseman: http://www.facebook.com/groups/188204211270852/
San Antonio: http://www.facebook.com/groups/154965187938629/
Stony Brook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/203056749777154/
SIU: http://www.facebook.com/groups/253896931335073/
Temple: http://www.facebook.com/groups/211131302298026/
Tennessee: http://www.facebook.com/groups/246471608748666/
Tufts: http://www.facebook.com/groups/317572294937715/
UConn: http://www.facebook.com/groups/210175342393178/?ref=ts
UCSF: https://www.facebook.com/groups/144232732345924/
UCLA: http://www.facebook.com/groups/265822143466729/
UDM: http://www.facebook.com/groups/327666100593716/
UF: http://www.facebook.com/groups/24168...ad=1&success=1
UIC: http://www.facebook.com/groups/204077533007743/
UMDNJ: http://www.facebook.com/groups/301804836507700/
UMKC: http://www.facebook.com/groups/184305698330165/
UNC: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199987903416834/
UNLV: http://www.facebook.com/groups/148328431938028/
UOklahoma: http://www.facebook.com/groups/136724949769476/
UoPacific: https://www.facebook.com/groups/194930317259070/
UPenn: https://www.facebook.com/groups/101085660010662/
UPittsburgh: http://www.facebook.com/groups/168155509948592/
USC: http://www.facebook.com/groups/173922806037722/
UW: http://www.facebook.com/groups/315949671756006/
VCU: http://www.facebook.com/groups/155915271176085/
WVU: http://www.facebook.com/groups/259307754125255/
Western: http://www.facebook.com/groups/304076536293059/
Thank you!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 271
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 701
Interviewing
UCLA School of Dentistry Class of 2031 Thread
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 265