Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i take it back.

tumblr_lsia8sg8rg1qgpu53o1_500.gif

Members don't see this ad.

yeppp! i can't find a gif of my favorite line though. it's the part where sam says, "let's go get the **** kicked out of us by love." that kid is adorbs. if i could get a guarantee that all my kids would turn out that cute, i would totally be willing to procreate.

Will this do?

tumblr_lsia8sg8rg1qgpu53o1_500.gif

edit: ah, you beat me to it!

Members don't see this ad :)
oh yes it is! I totally don't remember the lobster part though and I've seen it like 3 times!

i know this movie entirely way too well. i saw it in theaters with friends during school. Then I bought the dvd, and for some reason it's always a movie people are willing to have on in the background while we sit, drink and talk.

that one, devil wears prada and mean girls...i can all quote way, way too well.

i know this movie entirely way too well. i saw it in theaters with friends during school. Then I bought the dvd, and for some reason it's always a movie people are willing to have on in the background while we sit, drink and talk.

that one, devil wears prada and mean girls...i can all quote way, way too well.

I quoted almost every line of Stepbrothers this weekend :oops:

I'm seeing Aziz Ansari live tomorrow at school :)

so jelly!!!! he was here in town a few weeks (months? can't remember now) ago at one of my favorite restaurants.

tell him i love him, please.

Just found out that since I'm missing my (very minimal effort) poster presentation for my thesis, I will now have to conduct a 45 minute powerpoint presentation to an audience as a make-up.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

so jelly!!!! he was here in town a few weeks (months? can't remember now) ago at one of my favorite restaurants.

tell him i love him, please.

Will do. Though, if I get tazed by his bodyguards, I expect compensation.

Just found out that since I'm missing my (very minimal effort) poster presentation for my thesis, I will now have to conduct a 45 minute powerpoint presentation to an audience as a make-up.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

sorry to hear that.
tumblr_m1bkmjNH3w1qk682c.gif

but almost done! hang in there phnerd

Members don't see this ad :)

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

eww, gross. :thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:

it's ok, i have faith in you.

1333548_o.gif

Will do. Though, if I get tazed by his bodyguards, I expect compensation.

umm does having the tazing captured on cell phone and put on youtube, thereby making you insta-famous, count as compensation? :D

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Ooooh, bad trade. I had to do a Powerpoint presentation for mine. But don't worry, it wasn't too bad.

I keep hearing a bunch of neurotic pre-meds on campus talking about applying this summer. 90% of the information they share is just wrong. I feel like I should correct them, but last time I said anything, I was told I had no idea what I was talking about.

Oh well.

this x1000

I want to bash them on the head with a book

An Adcom member from a school that rejected me is giving a lecture to my small (25 people) medical sociology class right now. Trying not to glare. :mad:

An Adcom member from a school that rejected me is giving a lecture to my small (25 people) medical sociology class right now. Trying not to glare. :mad:

*Raises hand*

"I heard that your school admits candidates based on their ability to eat poodogs. Can you please comment on this questionable admissions practice?"

*Blank stare*

glare on. i would. :thumbup: CASTRATION FACE FTW.

i bought 3 bags of snickers minis even though the recipe only called for one bag's worth. why? because 1. all easter candy was 50% off and 2. i knew i "might" eat one...or two bags...myself.

yep, one down, one more to go.

don't worry, there will still be some left for the cupcakes. maybe. :oops:

Good luck! :luck:

When is the triathlon?

I remember my first cycling class --> :scared: Horrible day.

thanks! first weekend of med school. good times!

yeah i mean i used to bike all the time and i've gone spinning a few times since, but the clipping in thing is really bruising me physically - and mentally haha

thanks! first weekend of med school. good times!

yeah i mean i used to bike all the time and i've gone spinning a few times since, but the clipping in thing is really bruising me physically - and mentally haha
I don't understand. What is clipping in? Is it attaching your foot to the pedal?

Pretty much. In long distance biking, you get special shoes that literally "clip" onto the pedal.
So you get bruises when you fall off but can't fall off?

Just get a beach cruiser, brah

So you get bruises when you fall off but can't fall off?

Just get a beach cruiser, brah

yes. basically to clip out, you're supposed to swing your foot out sideways to release your shoe, but i think there are a few issues for me: i have super weak ankles, poor balance/coordination skills and my pedals are tight.

so i'm battling it out. but first things first - the green bruises need to turn fully blue/red before i try it again. seriously - the one on my hamstring looks really ugly, and i've had some pretty bad injuries in my time. the one time i fractured a bone, i didn't go to the doctor for a week because i thought i just needed to suck it up and ice it. tough it out and all that. it was only until the site had swollen up to the size of a softball that I realized something was really wrong.

i don't mind practicing for now with my regular sneakers, but clipless pedals are supposed to be a lot more efficient for racing. i'm going to get the hang of this thing sooner or later. hopefully sooner...it hurts :(

I bet her bruises aren't as bad as these.

i don't know...they're pretty ugly. my legs look like someone took a bowling ball to them. at least that girl just fell off the pole and nothing fell on top of her. i can clip out the first foot but then the bike and my body falls and smashes that side...over and over again.

I've never been on a bike to which I was attached. Sounds scary, but I can see how it can allow for maximum pedaling action.

it's definitely scary. it's starting to affect my ability to get on/off the bike even when i'm not wearing the cleats, which is silly because any 10 year old can ride a regular old bike.

but yeah, it's supposed to improve pedal efficiency a ton since you're using the power from your upstroke in addition to the downstroke when you're clipped in. eventually, i will figure this out, and this whole period will just be a bad memory.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTx3G6h2xyA[/YOUTUBE]

lollapalooza lineup released bump.

I'm so sad. I reallyreallyreally want to go to Lolla, but it's smack dab in the middle of lab rotations...
Maybe going to just 2 out of 3 days will be worth it... hmmm.

I love RHCP! I want to go to!

TOP :D

I might go to their induction into the Rock and Roll hall of fame this weekend :)

I'm so sad. I reallyreallyreally want to go to Lolla, but it's smack dab in the middle of lab rotations...
Maybe going to just 2 out of 3 days will be worth it... hmmm.

Dooo ittttttt.

I'm planning on Lolla and another music festival in Chicago. I am going to be so broke. Both tickets together cost $400. It's not like I need to eat in med school, right?

I might go to their induction into the Rock and Roll hall of fame this weekend :)

Dooo ittttttt.

I'm planning on Lolla and another music festival in Chicago. I am going to be so broke. Both tickets together cost $400. It's not like I need to eat in med school, right?

eating will just have to wait!