Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Started by Arjuna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why Tuesday? I want to skip tomorrow...

Someone might be hungover from celebrating Monday night? 😉

My whole class gets this week off! We weren't allowed to sign up for any core rotations this month because of mandatory "transition to residency" lectures.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You wanna round in the ICU for the next 2 days? We can switch spots. 😛

Only 60 hours until we find out! 😉

Yuck. Not a chance 😎

One of my classmates voluntarily signed up for an ICU rotation last month even though he already finished all his graduation requirements (our school doesn't require us to do an ICU rotation). He told me he was getting so bored doing nothing at home, and since we're paying tuition for this semester he might as well get something out of it. I would never do that to myself but I admire his dedication to learning :laugh:
 
Also matched. Now just impatiently waiting for Friday. Guy at grocery store checkout today asked me what I was up to today, and I replied that I was "waiting." I wait, man. I WAIT. :owle: (I am also an owl. I didn't tell him that part.)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad